FOOD!

Commander Data

Crow (it's an aquired taste).

c4 ;)

crow? you have to be kidding. i could never eat anything that could be kept as a pet, since i had a pet crow - he was a brilliant talker too - i dont think i could ever eat one.

Guest c4evap
Crow (it's an aquired taste).

c4 ;)

crow? you have to be kidding. i could never eat anything that could be kept as a pet, since i had a pet crow - he was a brilliant talker too - i dont think i could ever eat one.

Come on...you never heard the phrase "eating crow"? I was goofing. LOL. Now sparrow...that's another story ;)

c4 :cyclops:

Some people just aren't well versed in culinary expressions, c4. ^^

Anyways... my favorite foods would have to be...

1) ANYTHING CURRIED! ... I would probably eat an old shoe if it were curried.

2) Haddock! ... if ambrosia had a flavor, it'd be of this fish!

3) Bagels... who thought boiled donut-like bread could taste so good?

Guest Mrthumps
Lol :P whats your favourite food? :P

1. Pizza

2. Mexican Tacos

3. Spagetto bologi....

I would have thought your favorite would have been SPAM. ;)

Oh yes, sushi definately ranks up there on my all time favorite foods list.

Other notable cuisines include corn chips of almost any sort with cottage cheese as a dip (don't knock it until you try it!) tacos, steak cooked on an outdoor barbecue grill, and of course raw spinach pulp from a can. Popeye can't be wrong!

I used to hate spinach by the way... along with brussel sprouts, which made me literally gag. However, once I reached a certain age and my body started going through all the lovely chemical changes a young man is to expect, I found that I absolutely loved it.

Edit: Speaking of vegetables, I also like V8 juice. I seem to be mostly alone in this; everyone else I know hates it. But to me it's like drinking life's blood.