Season 3 Trailer

ank329

and anyone know what the song is in the background?

I think it's some kind of Nickleback-crap. I really hope they don't start dragging that shit music into the series. Anyways, I'm really thrilled about the new season!

What are you people smoking? That music is awful.

The new season looks okay... but I think it's going to end up being a letdown. A lot happened IRL between season 1 and season 2 that changed the face of the series dramaticly. The same is going to hold true for season 3, and I believe that as before, things will slide a small step down.

Don't get me wrong; I am greatly anticipating season 3. But my expectations are somewhat low, and that trailer doesn't help to bolster them.

Watched it......thought the entire thing was crap.......going back indeed?

Thats exactly how this show is moving......backwards.......I thought they were looking for Earth?

Once the new Star Trek series is made after the new movie this show will be buried.

The producers of this show need to pull out something special. the only reason why the show is so successful is because theres bugger else in the way of high budget sc-fi on the go at the moment.

Thats exactly how this show is moving......backwards.......I thought they were looking for Earth?

did you actually watch the S2 finale? It explains how they ended up on that planet.

Also as far as i can recall the show started with quite a small budget. And i dont think they had that much more for S2. It looks like they got a larger budget for S3 though. Personally i like the story so far and a lot of the acting as well. Finally i think that while BSG and Trek definetly have a shared fanbase to some degree i dont think they overlap that much and i also believe BSG has a lot of fans that are not SciFi fans in general. So i dont think the show will go under when a new Trek series starts. That is if there is a S4 because the producers have hinted there might not be one. Instead they would make a movie to finish the series.

Watched it......thought the entire thing was crap.......going back indeed?

Once the new Star Trek series is made after the new movie this show will be buried.

The producers of this show need to pull out something special. the only reason why the show is so successful is because theres bugger else in the way of high budget sc-fi on the go at the moment.

well i'm guessing BSG will last five years so its fifth season will be when Star Trek XI hits with a new Star Trek series the next fall at earliest. so chances are there will be no competition.

No forth Series........good.........probably because the writers are running short on clever material, a lot like someone else who posted here.

Season two has been slated by the critics just read the reviews all over the net........your not in the majority if you think it was awesome.

Regardless of plot.........the fact is they back on Caprica. Is the Galactica universe really so dull?

1st season - WOOT

2nd season - crap

chiggy they are NOT on Caprica. They are on a Planet they discovered and later named New Caprica. Please if you are going to critisize the trailer know what you are talking about. S2 created mixed reactions really partly due to a weak first half but i think the later part was rather excellent and most ppl will actually agree with that. Besides who care what critics think.

No forth Series........good.........probably because the writers are running short on clever material, a lot like someone else who posted here.

Season two has been slated by the critics just read the reviews all over the net........your not in the majority if you think it was awesome.

Regardless of plot.........the fact is they back on Caprica. Is the Galactica universe really so dull?

1st season - WOOT

2nd season - crap

well thats just a matter of opinon really, critics slate films but are popular with the mass audience, that can be said of BSG as well. as for the trailer, yup i agree the music sucks and to be honest the clips didnt really show much that actually went on but i am sure it will be miles better than the trailer anyway.