Buffy Vs Data

Commander Data

The famous Buffy the vampire slayer is known to be the strongest, fastest person in the World but what if she had a show down with Data? Data who is faster, stronger, smarter then a normal humanbeing. Who would win Data or Buffy

(I would like people who have seen both series to answer but of cause if you want to then you can answer)

I my self vote Data because even if Buffy is strong then Data would outwit her with his cybernetic brain and data is allso strong and could well be stronger then any humanbeing..

Now that's got to be the weirdest one of these X vs X questions,

Definatley Data.

A positronic computer has got to be faster than a (super) Human.

Buffy might get in a few blows, but Data would adapt to her strategy within a few seconds,

and probably just hold her at Arms length.

I don't think buffy could even 'Stake' Data, (try and get a peice of wood through his Tri-tanium?!?! torso)

I don't think she would even effect him if she chopped his head off.

And besides, Data lives in the Future,

I'm sure he would have seen all the Buffy episodes already :)

Guest c4evap

Neither. Antipodean could beat them both silly! Don't let that peace sign fool ya...or Vulcan salute or whatever the heck it is...

c4 :p

Personally, I'm looking forward to the next vs. poll - Star Trek vs. Woolen Sweaters... on the one hand Star Trek is a fictional universe but on the other, woolen sweaters can irritate your skin.

It's a non-contest. Data is probably just about the fastest, smartest and strongest character in the Trekverse.

On one hand, millions of geeks and nerds have dreamed of being Commander Data. On the other hand, millions of geeks and nerds have sought nude pictures of Buffy on the internet. It is too close to call.

P.S.: Woolen sweaters also cause static electricity. The ST universe does not.

I say Data, because he can dodge lazers even though they move at the speed of light! (you know, being light and all.)

Oh, wait... those are 'phasers', and they move slow as molasses. My bad.

(Never got how sci-fi shows like Star Trek always had their energy weapons travelling far, far slower than even our primitive bullets... You see, we can't actually see THOSE in transit, but we can see these energy bolts cruising through the air.)

Guest c4evap
It's a non-contest. Data is probably just about the fastest' date=' smartest and strongest character in the Trekverse.[/quote']

Ah...what about Q? He could take care of Data with a snap O the fingers!

c4 B)

one question though how many times has buffy been killed and resurrected? (including alternate universes) If Data were to fight with buffy, everytime he beat her to a pulp willow or someone would just cast a spell to bring her back, so i say buffy (season 5 buffy of course)

(Never got how sci-fi shows like Star Trek always had their energy weapons travelling far, far slower than even our primitive bullets... You see, we can't actually see THOSE in transit, but we can see these energy bolts cruising through the air.)

dude i've heard this so many times!

you know firefights would be very boring without flying energy bolts!! ;)

one question though how many times has buffy been killed and resurrected? (including alternate universes) If Data were to fight with buffy' date=' everytime he beat her to a pulp willow or someone would just cast a spell to bring her back, so i say buffy (season 5 buffy of course)[/quote']

1. The writers of Buffy would never let the main character die out so thats why she allways live...

2. Data would never die too on the series because he was one of the most loved character on star trek tng

Then it must be a draw... Or we could send someone to kill Joss Whedon (the main script writer for Buffy the vampire slayer) and then we would see that data wins :P

cmon... this thread is so weak.....

it obvious data would win??? i just watched a ep where a klingons trys to head butt him, & his head bounced of head..

dude didn't even blink!!!!

man i could knock buffy out with one of my farts.. lol....

really man verse machine, how did you get to this???

no if you said the terminator/ or preditor vs data... that would be a good'ne.