40 Years Of Cybermen

Tenebrae

I was just looking on the old Internet, when what should I notice but we're just a little past the 40th anniversary of the Cybermen's first appearance on our screens.

Could they blow out the candles on the cake? Or would they convert it into a cybercake?

Could they blow out the candles on the cake? Or would they convert it into a cybercake?

Are you feeling ok? that's the sort of question i'd ask, hmmm? what did you do with the real Ten?!?

Cybercake! lol I laughed so hard I forgot infact to laugh

• 4 weeks later...

Of course, gender equality's meaningless for a race without gender. Cyberman or Cyberwoman... neither have any of the requisite parts anyways. They're only called Cybermen because it sounds a lot better than Cyberperson, Cyberneuter, or Cybereunuch. XD

I'll give the Borg one thing... they've at least got a gender-neutral race name. ^^

As for the Torchwood 'Cyberwoman'... does a half-converted botch count as a Cyberwoman? ;)

Cyberman (to conversion unit): "... Mommy!"

RTD said something about them not being Silver anymore, hence the name 'Age Of Steel', so I think the Gold allergy thing wouldnt work, besides it was a bit lame, killing with gold dust lol. Mind you I did like the name 'Glitter Gun' from Revenge Of The Cybermen, very disco! :)