ENT: Picard Says Star Trek is Dead

VonHelton

well yes vh, i realise that. maybe go ahead and make him an ambassador, which we know he becomes in the future.

i personally want to see more of voyager. it FINALLY got good, right as they got back home! i want to see what heppend next! we know janeway became an admiral, but what prompted the promotion,. besides that whole delta quadrant thing, and what happend to the rest of the crew? the ex-maquis members? what about paris? did kim FINALLY get a promotion? hell, by now he should make cpt! :rolleyes:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did kim FINALLY get a promotion? hell' date=' by now he should make cpt! :rolleyes:[/quote']

I see no reason why he wouldn't have went on ahead & became captain, just like we saw in the alternate time-line.

......See what happens when you refuse sex with a Klingon woman?

:cyclops: :p B)

I hate to say it, I agree with Patrick Stuart.

Star Trek isn't dying, its already dead. I dont want it to die, but it really is for the best.

Unfortunatly, Berman has ridden Star Trek for every dollar, and taken the piss out of the fans with joke scripts and ideas.

Although I am quite fond of DS9 and a handful of VOY episodes, Star Trek really should have ended with TNG.

If Star Trek had ended with TNG, we would all remember the Enterprise flying off into the sunset, and have nothing but 7 years worth of fond memories.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. :)

Archer, Shran and Porthos sitting around and singing:

Doom, Despair, and Agony on me!

Our wonderful TV show has been kicked off TV!

If you wanna blame someone, lay blame on B&B!

Doom, Despair, and Agony on me!

Hoshi pops up in the cornfield naked and clutching her breasts and bobbing her head.

Hoshi: That's all!

-CoyoteUgly

:p

Pff, what would Patrick Stewart know, he's a donkey. Enterprise has been on par with Voyager as my favorite series so far (I just started watching last year) and I've seen many of each series, but Enterprise the most. I love the crew and the... pre-warp 6ness of it all.

:D

And then they get worse again. In my opinion season 7 of TNG, DS9 and VOY were all pretty weak for the most part. I suppose if Voyager is your favorite Trek, you'll think Enterprise is great as well. Sorry if I offend any Voyager or Enterprise fans here. ;)

And then they get worse again. In my opinion season 7 of TNG' date=' DS9 and VOY were all pretty weak for the most part. I suppose if Voyager if your favorite Trek, you'll think Enterprise is great as well. Sorry if I offend any Voyager or Enterprise fans here. ;)[/quote']

No offense taken. I loved Voyager. And now I love Enterprise. But, the grandaddy of 'em all is definetly TNG.

Patrick S. is realist , he knows no matter what he says won't make tide against Enterprise, but does have Hollywood career to think of, he is in 3 movies now under production and he doesn't want to be concerned with things in past or upset someone in Hollywood who can damage P.S career.

It won't damage his carreer to say something nice about ENT.

:stare: :stare: :stare: :stare:

What exactly can he say about Enterprise, he hasn't seen it, he is to busy with work and has no time for all this nonsense. I know Star Trek was his biggest breakthrough but hi did play Picard for almost 15 years, he is tiered of Star Trek, levee him be.

I love Enterprise and watch it all the time, support of many other ppl is more important to me, fans and ppl who care...

And then they get worse again. In my opinion season 7 of TNG' date=' DS9 and VOY were all pretty weak for the most part. I suppose if Voyager is your favorite Trek, you'll think Enterprise is great as well. Sorry if I offend any Voyager or Enterprise fans here. ;)[/quote']

erm dont think you can say season 7 of ds9 was weak, it was on the main build up to the end of the dominion story line

Enterprise is by far the weakest link out of the whole star trek series.