Recommend a single non-scifi movie

Guest c4evap

Oh dont talk about Destroyer............that film gives Conan fans suicidal tendencies. It killed what could of been an awesome film franchise for Arnold. We may never see Conan on screen again because of Destroyer.

I rate Barbarian as the best Fantasy Swords and Sorcery film ever made.....better than Lord of the Rings.

But dont trust my biased opinion go out and watch this film...........I bet you can pick up the special edition with all the extra scenes and improved ending for about 6 US dollars.

Ive never met a man yet who watched this film say he didnt like it.

Conan as a character is older than Star Trek and star Wars put togther.

Let me tell you of the days of HIGH adventure!

Ok I`ll shut up about Conan now.

[yt=425,350]YuGVJJjl-uo[/yt]

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c4evap

Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai. 1999 - Stars Forest Whitaker and Henry Silva.

18m.jpg

In New York, an African-American hit man follows Hagakure: The Way of the Samurai. He lives alone, in simplicity, with pigeons, calling himself Ghost Dog. His master, who saved his life eight years' ago, is part of the local mob.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0165798/

A really good movie. Spooky music and atmosphere.

B)

I like Ghost Dog..............the part where he's walking a long the street and Snoop Dog salutes him with a "what up you Afro Caribbean type person" look.

It just goes to show you can eat hundreds of cream buns and still be an assassin!