NiteSciFi Werewolf

TFMF

Since i haven't told any of the killed/banished players who is a wolf/seer, players who have been killed/banished can still participate in the game in their own way. Commentary is welcome :)

Current Voting stats:

GorunNova: 2 (Hilander72, [MM])

S0V13T: 2 (neomaster, gathererhade)

neomaster: 1 (S0V13T)

TetsuoShima: 1 (GorunNova)

[MM]: 1 (Bones2097)

gathererhade: 1 (TetsuoShima)[br]Posted on: February 02, 2007, 09:41:53 PM

Updated stats above: please read above

10 minutes left.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike the previous meeting, tonight was a much quieter debate as to who could still be hunting down the villagers. The room was filled with fear and watchful eyes. It was still calm outside although a fog was decending upon the village.

Everyone was against each other, no one could agree on who the wolf could be. After much arguing, 2 groups were formed. Some against S0V13T, some against GorunNova. Both groups presented compelling evidence to the Mayor and made it very difficult to come to a decision. The room was split.

In the end, the Mayor could not make the final decision as to who should leave. It was then decided that wheoever was last to vote against someone else in the village, would have their vote discounted from the overall vote. Much to the regret of S0V13T, a reulctant voter against GorunNova was last to vote, and thus, S0V13T ended up with the most votes.

With still a lot of support, S0V13T was not thrown out of the town hall like Tablet, and instead, was allowed to walk out in his own time. After a brief look around the room, S0V13T made his way to the door and walked into the night...never to be heard from again....

(Sorry for the poor quality in S0V13T's exit story, getting harder to write new stories for each death/banish :D)

S0V13T has been voted out of NiteShire! Was he a wolf? Or was he the seer as he claimed...or perhaps he was just a brave villager...

Only 7 remain...Less than 23 hours untill the wolf round ;)

AH !

So this means I did NOT get the casting vote then ?

Bummer!

Well , S0V13T was my original choice anyways...

I totally stand by what I posted earlier , but looks like GorunNova gets another chance to convince us he's not a Wolf.

(and it had better be DAMNED good if you ask me!)

Looks like me and Highlander72 better engage those handy phasing/cloaking devices Colonel Carter gave us earlier.

I think we're gonna need them  ::)

[MM]

" post="126788" timestamp="1170455459"]

AH !

So this means I did NOT get the casting vote then ?

Bummer!

Well , S0V13T was my original choice anyways...

I totally stand by what I posted earlier , but looks like GorunNova gets another chance to convince us he's not a Wolf.

(and it had better be DAMNED good if you ask me!)

Looks like me and Highlander72 better engage those handy phasing/cloaking devices Colonel Carter gave us earlier.

I think we're gonna need them  ::)

[MM]

I figure that mine or your sudden demise, would prove the fact that GorunNova is a werewolf. So I dare the werewol-f/-ves to kill us. >:(

Either way the next round of voting is going to be a walk in the werewolf-park. :D

Repeat after me: Go-run-No-va (<- WERE-WOLF >:()

lol so s0v has gone to visit his relatives in nearby daeshire it would seem. my view on s0v was he wasnt a wolf i'm not totally convinced by Tablet still however. out of who remains there does seem to be some ganging up going on and some freudian slips too. either some players are colluding out of the game and are both villagers or there are still 2 wolves prowling about in niteshire i have to say s0v wasnt on my list of suspects as it seemed to obvious. i kind of think s0v wanted to be voted out, not the strategy a wolf would adopt. I dont think he was the seer either. my belief is that the seer is still in the game but i am unsure still who it is. probably the seer has drawn 2 blanks on who is a wolf. this will give the seer a huge advantage at this point in the game to find who is a wolf.

A few interesting patterns in the voting of those left:

• Hilander72 & MM have voted in a block both times so far (Tablet then GorunNova)
  • I have voted for the evicted person both times
  • MM has voted last both times - waiting to see the lie of the land, maybe
  • TetsuoShima & Hilander72 have voted early both times - knowing where they're votes are going without the need to listen to argument, perhaps

As for what they mean...

So.  Assuming no werewolf has drawn obvious attention to himself, and we're all flailing around pointing fingers at anyone with a funny hat...

• Chance we have voted out 2 werewolves first up 1:80
  • Probability we voted out a werewolf so far 42.5%
  • Probability the Seer is gone 39.71%

And just for fun, I note...  Megalith went down to the lake.  Hilander72 joined him.  Soon after, still near the lake, Mega was being flossed out of a werewolf's teeth.

Then Hilander72 vowed to avenge Mega's death - while pointing out the above.

Hmmm...  ;D

Then there's the interesting option of werewolves voting for those who make interesting/insightful comments.  And that means...  oh.

yeah not unless the wolf made a mistake and killed of his buddy by accident lol. I've watched many programs on wolves and seen many werewolf films lol I know it doesnt qualify me as an expert but i have picked up a few interesting facts.

Do you know that in the middle ages to determine if the accused werewolf was in fact a werewolf they would skin them alive in the belief that the wolf hairs were under the skin while in human form.

Do you know that in the middle ages to determine if the accused werewolf was in fact a werewolf they would skin them alive in the belief that the wolf hairs were under the skin while in human form.

Hmmm....perhaps instead of banishing these villagers....... ;)