NiteSciFi Werewolf

TFMF

it true... only the good suffer.....

with evil always wining!!!  ;)

some how i think theres 3 wolves in this game  :'( ....

as i said before the first person to vote for me, or MM was the wolf, true to nature MM voted for me, with neo sealing my fate.....

could these be both wolves???

however both mm, gath always complained about there time zones, feeling the need to explain there 'quietness '.....

but you never got that from me...  :P

also gath typlically waited to be last waiting for the votes to be casted as he didn't want to be seen as making the deciding vote.... what would have been

good was it he voted for MM (why didn't he, could he not face eat alone???),  to  a stand off leaving TMF (<-- lol) to evict an innocent most likely...

from my post everyone has been acting funky....

though i wouldn't have expected it, but it seems sov was right, with neo casting the deciding vote....

i think the wolves were MM & gath, but because neo voted for me i've change my mind!, i think the wolves are MM & NEO!!!

though i would have played mm, gath then neo!  ::)

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I wasn't exactly quiet over the weekend, was I?  ;D

The last munching was a really clever move.  It really did the job of leaving no clues to go on at all.  I was hoping you or Neo got munched, as I'd have gone for the other.

So now, I suspect it'll be [MM] and he'll have pulled the wool...  er, fur over my eyes.

Since this game will probably be done and dusted by the time I post again (21 hours or so) can I just say a thank you to all who have played and to TFMF for running it - even if other people had to write swathes of it for him.  :P

It's been great fun.

yeah maybe next time, the game will have more players,

so that instead of baning a person, we could shoot a villager & find out if he's a wolf or not and every other round a random person will too turn into a wolf!!

maybe i should start one.. hummm... ::)

atleast i got to know a couple of more ppl..  yum yum... ;D

The last munching was a really clever move.  It really did the job of leaving no clues to go on at all.  I was hoping you or Neo got munched, as I'd have gone for the other.

So now, I suspect it'll be [MM] and he'll have pulled the wool...  er, fur over my eyes.

Since this game will probably be done and dusted by the time I post again (21 hours or so) can I just say a thank you to all who have played and to TFMF for running it - even if other people had to write swathes of it for him.  :P

It's been great fun.

I was gonna vote for gathererhade but then I relised if he really was the wolf after the last round of voting he would of seen me as a threat and he would of scoffed me on the next wolf attack, he didnt...so i would guess he is not the wolf....still a chance he might of played on that thou!! but I will take a chance in that!!

MM.....well he was a suspect and still is as I couldnt be sure about but I gave him the benifit of the doubt

Bones...Now he was deffo a suspect, due to not saying alot you got the feeling he could be just hiding the fact that he was the wolf...could be wrong thou..

Anyway if there is the wolf left afterwards...well played!!!

haha defiante to the end!!!

yes you neo you are the one wolf....

doesn't matter i won't get my nickers in a twist :P

for arguments sake, we should do a post count to see who reall was the quietes...

lol i prob shot myself in the foot here... scrap that idea...

under and hour left, neo you can still redeam yourself!!!  vote MM & this would end in a tie...

what ?? you won't haha just shows you were the real wolf, and i'll be glad to get my juicy a$$ outa here.....

this orders to go...  ;D

The tension is unbearable will the remaining villagers of Niteshire be allowed the chance to procreate, Rumour has it that the bay watch tour bus is due to stop by hmmmm maybe after all it would be better if the wolves win. I have this image of David Hasslehoff with a wolf wrapped round his throat that will keep my mind entertained for a long time to come.

The past few days in NiteShire have been a time of sorrow and dispare. Friends and family have been killed and banished.

The few villagers left gathered in the town hall. They knew that the decision they made tonight could be their last. It was raining again, weather very similar to the night of the first killing. Not one word had been uttered since the villagers assembled, but there was a sense of anger and energy in the room as well.

The villagers all knew what they had to do. One by one, they all walked up to the mayor and told them their vote. After the last vote had been taken, the mayor took a deep breath and stood in front of the villagers.

"Bones2097 - it is the decision of the village of NiteShire that you leave. You have one hour."

Bones2097 said nothing and simply walked away. The other villagers did not turn to see him walk away. They knew there was a good chance they had just signed their death certificates...

Bones2097 has been banished from the village.

Saddly, this marks the end of the game. If Bones was a wolf, the villagers would have won the game. If Bones was not a wolf, the remaining werewolf would have won the game.

A complete review of this game will be posted soon, where i will announce the winners and losers of NiteSciFi Werewolf. :)