Niteshire Second Coming.

Megalith

hahaha this was a joke!!! as i suspected i would have voted for Tab, & then queen, but i got eaten & would have won the game... ahhh a las as i said in my first post...

nobody trusts a which doctor.......

TMF i blame this failure on you!!!!

hang your head in shame!!!...

picking on poor nite & sov... ha! :P

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I told you my main suspect was still in the game...  :P

Sheesh!  Well done QueenSPOCK.

Having done the maths, even if you weren't the fiend, if I'd survived that killing the villagers were highly likely to win.  If the person killed was not myself or someone already scryed, it was a 100% certain villager win.

I did the same calcs based on that the seer was still alive and had 2 or 3 allies... Grim odds even with 2 allies... QS really beat the odds... :P

And Hilander, the secret ballot really screwed you, as you were the one I had just scryed.  So myself & the 3 villagers I had already cleared voted for you (well, I assume they did, the count was 4), and you & QueenSPOCK were none the wiser .  With a public vote, you would have had a group to kill/vote for-  ie those voting you out. Without that secret vote, we'd have had to be more careful how we voted, and Hilander may have gotten off the hook...  well maybe not.

Being the seer leaves little room for gambling, so I assumed the seer asked about me to confirm the obvious... (hence the above assumption)

AmnotBorgs sudden and harsh accusation against QS did cause some concern, but we stayed cool and waited for a 2nd vote which never came.[br]Posted on: 2007-02-28, 14:31:42

Are there any plans on: NiteShire III: Close encounters ???

Are there any plans on: NiteShire III: Close encounters ???

Well there is a topic with ideas about it...  I surely hope that some of them get used.  GorunNova has a nice concept that I think would prove fun.

I would like to take this opportunity to *beg* everyone to participate in the discussion.

Here:  http://forum.nitescifi.com/index.php?topic=9068.0

Fun fun fun.  I take no credit whatsoever.  I just want to perpetuate the enjoyment I have gotten.

Well, I told you my main suspect was still in the game...   :P

Sheesh!  Well done QueenSPOCK.

Having done the maths, even if you weren't the fiend, if I'd survived that killing the villagers were highly likely to win.  If the person killed was not myself or someone already scryed, it was a 100% certain villager win.

As for voting the Seer out...  I don't think I got more than 1 or 2 votes the whole game.   ;D

And Hilander, the secret ballot really screwed you, as you were the one I had just scryed.  So myself & the 3 villagers I had already cleared voted for you (well, I assume they did, the count was 4), and you & QueenSPOCK were none the wiser .  With a public vote, you would have had a group to kill/vote for-  ie those voting you out. Without that secret vote, we'd have had to be more careful how we voted, and Hilander may have gotten off the hook...  well maybe not.

you see at frist we thought Borg was teh seer

but then i learned that TFMF had been contacted by the seer

so i had to do is look who he had been voting for and who with

also didn't help that u voted hilander in the game

i changed my mind four times during that day before finally voting you

it was really hard to stay hidden totally surprised we won

i mean we didn't hv the temp forum on who voted who

also the fact that someone put VAMPIRE beside Hilanders name well that didn't help either

i believe someone made a comment saying i wasn't smart enough to be a werewolf  :P

i beleive somone owes me a wee sorry :P

TMF i blame this failure on you!!!!

hang your head in shame!!!...

picking on poor nite & sov... ha!

I picked on them purely for fun... :P ::)

I totally underestimated QS. I will not be so quick to dismiss her deviousness! ;)

but then i learned that TFMF had been contacted by the seer

And how did you find that out?   :o

Errr.....may have slipped out....Well she was too good at hiding her true identity. In the next game - i'm trusting no one!

lol all the info anyone was given was just to confuse :)

unfortunately, that info was all I had to go by since I didn't notice any clues as we went along...

....so I started rambling as i went along my little random voting way....

what clues supposedly did we have, anyway?

whoooaaa,, gath was the seer,,,

i was certian he was the root of all evil  ::)

I can be both!  ;D

If I remember correctly, [MM] wanted to run a game.

[MM] are you listening?  Still interested?

Yeah I second that....MM !!