Niteshire Second Coming.

Megalith

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'it sure is quiet in Niteshire' thought TFMF as he looked out his bedroom window. Noone at the Full Moon nothing to do nowhere to go. Out of the corner of his eyes he noticed a dark figure silhouetted by the moon wandering around lake Lupus. 'Whos that?' thought TFMF at that moment the figure started heading towards him away from the lake past the town hall past the post office past the Full Moon and down his road. TFMF tried to see if he knew who this figure was but it was too dark to tell then it disappeared out of view. 'Must be a tourist' he thought to himself as he left his window and went to make a coffee. BANG BANG came a sound at his door 'damn its the fiend its come for me' TFMF was starting to panic a bit now and thought to himself i am not going to open the door. BANG BANG BANG came the knocking again, 'What if its someone else who has seen the fiend, well they can go somewhere else' muttered TFMF to himself. "Go away!" he shouted.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG went the door loader than before. TFMF backed into a corner and went quiet too scared to move or speak now. BANG BANG BANG BANG CREAK....CRASH. came the sound as his door flew off its hinges and in walked a cloaked figure with a sledge hammer, it walked casually upto the petrified TFMF and with one sharp blow to his cranium hammered the very existance out of him.

TFMF has been killed by the fiend. Last eviction happens in 24 hours time good luck to all involved :)

Guest Keyser Soze

lol is good to be near the finish :) will it be 2-0 to the fiends or 1-1 lol

I suspect it'll be 2-0 since the fiends will team up and kick me out.

in any case I'll vote for Tablet and hope that Queenspock follows suit.

Guest Keyser Soze

Oh gee, I WONDER WHO IT COULD BE!  ::)  Man, you guys are thick.  :D

Sorry we can't be as smart as you..wait...weren't you voted out early in the game?

Guess you're not as smart as you think you are >:(

Oh gee, I WONDER WHO IT COULD BE!  ::)  Man, you guys are thick.  :D

Sorry we can't be as smart as you..wait...weren't you voted out early in the game?

Guess you're not as smart as you think you are >:(

hey being voted out doesn't make you less smart.  the idiots voted me out first, after I was attacked and thus the one person guaranteed not to be a fiend.  granted I would almost certainly have had the job finished on me anyway, for that very reason.  Oh well, I recall having said at the time that I thought that may have cost the villagers the game.

Guest Keyser Soze

before me, who else voted for Queenspock at any time? hmmmm...

see, random voting works. :)

Queenspock was protected throughout by certian persons within and outside(be they voted out or not) of the game.

The fact that also she made an emo-riddled whiny post about being voted out first in the last game prior to the start of this one made some others unwilling to vote her out, something a few have admitting to as well.

The fact that also she made an emo-riddled whiny post about being voted out first in the last game prior to the start of this one made some others unwilling to vote her out, something a few have admitting to as well.

I see someone is conveniently forgetting his own "emo-riddled whiny" posts wherein he complained about the game being ruined and that nobody was playing nice with him because he was a newbie.  ;)

Guest Keyser Soze

I see someone is conveniently forgetting his own "emo-riddled whiny" posts wherein he complained about the game being ruined and that nobody was playing nice with him because he was a newbie.  ;)

It was enough to get your arrogant ass voted out wasn't it?  :P

Idiot.