Niteshire Second Coming.

Megalith

The fact that also she made an emo-riddled whiny post about being voted out first in the last game prior to the start of this one made some others unwilling to vote her out, something a few have admitting to as well.

I see someone is conveniently forgetting his own "emo-riddled whiny" posts wherein he complained about the game being ruined and that nobody was playing nice with him because he was a newbie.  ;)

It was enough to get your arrogant ass voted out wasn't it?  :P

Idiot.

I swear you are a clone of Mrthumps....anyway, i think we need to remind ourselves of one important fact:

IT'S A GAME!!!

Now stop bickering - both of you - or i shall have no choice but to turn some usernames pink! :P

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Keyser Soze

The fact that also she made an emo-riddled whiny post about being voted out first in the last game prior to the start of this one made some others unwilling to vote her out, something a few have admitting to as well.

I see someone is conveniently forgetting his own "emo-riddled whiny" posts wherein he complained about the game being ruined and that nobody was playing nice with him because he was a newbie.  ;)

Idiot.

I swear you are a clone of Mrthumps....anyway, i think we need to remind ourselves of one important fact:

IT'S A GAME!!!

Now stop bickering - both of you - or i shall have no choice but to turn some usernames pink! :P

Oh, I see, I get the blame but he gets away with his comments.

nice double standard you star trek nerds have.  ::)

Worry not, I won't be posting much after this game is done with as I have better things to do then deal with a forum ruled by politics.

Idiot.

IT'S A GAME!!!

Oh, I see, I get the blame but he gets away with his comments.

nice double standard you star trek nerds have.  ::)

Worry not, I won't be posting much after this game is done with as I have better things to do then deal with a forum ruled by politics.

There was nothing to get away with.

If c4 were here, you know what she'd say?

SHEEESH!!!

::)

Yeah, I am a total ass sometimes.  Okay well... most of the time.  Okay well, it's more like: sometimes on Sundays when the moon is full and cosmic rays are bouncing off of Venus at severely acute angles into my temporal lobe, I might NOT be an ass.  It's never malicious though.  Never.  That's not in my nature.

Soze, maybe you aren't aware of something.  Whilst there is a nice core clique of people at nitescifi that do know eachother and interact outside the forums, I am on the outside of it.  I can easily detach myself from this community and not give a flying bleep about it, and have done so a few times for a few months at a time since I've joined.  I come here because i just like to, not because I have any real stake involved.  So, there are no politics going on to protect me.

Out of everyone here, I am probably one of the biggest asses... Soze, you don't want to take my title, do you? :P

That's all.  Now kiss me so we can make up.  Kissy kissy!  :-*  :-*  :-*

ok sorry for the delay got a lot on recently, gimme a sec to read over the days posts an add it all up [br]Posted on: February 28, 2007, 01:33:20 AM

The Remaining villagers sat together in silence in the town hall, they knew at least one of them was a fiend and that whatever happened the survivers would leave the village.

"ok, who should we find guilty of the crimes over the past few weeks?" said the mayor.

"I swear it's Tablet" said Keyser Soze.

"I agree with you" said Queenspock.

"You're both wrong" said Tablet, "I'll pack my stuff and leave just so you both know you are wrong"

Tablet and QUEENSPOCK watched over as Tablet got his possessions together and left the village.

Tablet has been evicted from Niteshire. Analysis to follow

so much ado about nothing.....

name calling and backbiting are part of this malicious little game.

monsters are eating people or just plain mutilating them in front of others.

you can't really know who they are so you guess randomly based on any clues you think are available.

there will be accusations and suspicions. it's ways of getting clues so you can win.

BUT, it's not real. if you let remarks here hurt you then you shouldn't play.

If you are namecalling out of spite instead of as a part of the game, then you shouldn't play either.

now...

be nice...

we are about to know the winners...

and hopefully what the heck was going on in this game.

I still don't see any clues.

The fiends have won the game. information was as follows :-

Fiends - QUEENSPOCK (escaped psychopath from a mental institution) and Hilander72 (Nosfaratu)

Seer - Gathererhade

Ok game events of note:-

The rigged vote. the vote rigging was a suggestion of mupi he msg'd me a vote so i agreed it would be cool to include it in the final count. the results at the second count were genuine and correct.

The Secret ballot. Thought this was a good idea at the time but it turned out to be too confusing and probably helped the villagers rather than the fiends.

The Queen referance as gathererhade was killed was entirely an unforeseen error, i did a transcript of a scene from Shaun of the Dead changing the names and using a fiend rather than a zombie, having villagers witnessing the killing was a mistake too but it was got away with.

The killing of bones by a vampire - This was the psychopath doing a copycat killing and confused everyone i think :)

The game was disrupted twice by the server going down and was a minor miracle that it finished. I had some bad news last week and have been very busy with things since.

gathererhade had pm'd me saying if he wasn't killed that night that his next seeing was QUEENSPOCK, QUEENSPOCK killed him that night. Had she have picked anyone else the fiends would have lost

so its 2-0 to the fiends of Niteshire.

QS really did an outstanding job outfoxing everyone, including the magnificent one. :D

Not the biggest secret, me being Nosferatu/Vampire... ::)

*Moving back to NiteShire now that everyone's gone.

Most memorable was the bleeding of both TS :Hilander72: and S0V :Hilander72:, but sadly I was banished before I got a chance to complete the trio of admins with TFMF being the next in line.

TetsuoShima's ghost goes out haunting tonight at your place, ...

Yes,... you.... You know who you are! :)

No hard feelings... ::)

Here's a little comfort: "To die, to be *really* dead, that must be glorious!" - Count Dracula

Well I figured Hilander72 was a fiend... that wasn't too hard, and it was before the Vampire postings that I figured it out.  But I was wrong about Queenspock.  I was absolutely certain Soze was a fiend.  Why?  Because he was so aggressive and complainy (yes, "complainy" is NOT a word, I know this ;) ).  Oh well.  One out of two isn't bad.

Well, I told you my main suspect was still in the game...  :P

Sheesh!  Well done QueenSPOCK.

Having done the maths, even if you weren't the fiend, if I'd survived that killing the villagers were highly likely to win.  If the person killed was not myself or someone already scryed, it was a 100% certain villager win.

As for voting the Seer out...  I don't think I got more than 1 or 2 votes the whole game.  ;D

And Hilander, the secret ballot really screwed you, as you were the one I had just scryed.  So myself & the 3 villagers I had already cleared voted for you (well, I assume they did, the count was 4), and you & QueenSPOCK were none the wiser .  With a public vote, you would have had a group to kill/vote for-  ie those voting you out. Without that secret vote, we'd have had to be more careful how we voted, and Hilander may have gotten off the hook...  well maybe not.