NiteShire 4 - Heroes and Villains

TFMF

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to vote for Megalith. he fell into one of my wierd 54 ideas and so I think I will vote for him. Nothing personal but you did do the 54th reply.

As of yet, no one knows what '54' really means. I will say that the '54' clue is less obvious the the number of reply in the topic, but my BONUS CLUE is more related to this method of finding out what it means.

The clues aren't easy, but they will lead you to the answers you need. You can choose to use them, or simply ignore them. Either way, the secrets will help, but they may also distract you.

If I had a power to understand the clues I would use it but I don't. Its not easy to figure out your clues. I will stick with my last vote until I have a better idea.  ??? ???

Well my power is so secretive that not even I know what it is. I think my power is hinding my own power from me. ;)

Killing people power perhaps?

Yeah some one has a power. Now we need to know who? Maybe its a power that can help.  ;)

it would help you to know who had powers.

very very suspicious i vote for TDE for now.

Well my power is so secretive that not even I know what it is. I think my power is hinding my own power from me. ;)

Killing people power perhaps?

... Is that it. Well I feel like I am in a terrible Spanish soap opera or watching a bad episode of the Daily show.

Yeah some one has a power. Now we need to know who? Maybe its a power that can help.  ;)

it would help you to know who had powers.

very very suspicious i vote for TDE for now.

How is that suspicious? If some one has a power it could help figure out who the killer is? On heros isn't there some one with time travel abilities(although I am sure TFMF wouldn't give us that one)? Is there a hero with mind reading abilities on the show?

First not to self: don't make jokes. It seems jokes are not liked.

Second not to self: Watch Heros and learn the powers of the series.

It's easy to take things seriously in these kinds of games - just remember it is a game. But yes, for the sake of cheese - watch Heroes!!!

Ok, so far:

Megalith has 5 votes

TDE has 2 votes

TetsuoShima has 1 vote

1 hour and 30 minutes remain.

Heroes left to vote:

- Dark Knight

- Kyran (Again)

- Tablet

Megalith I'm afraid has got  my vote :)

you call those clues?

how about something easy for us thick people

[br]Posted on: May 10, 2007, 02:30:40 AM

Now if I was playing (which I'm not as I've been busy & didn't register -  :( ) I'd be pointing out that Kyran has been real quiet, and that isn't like him at all!

Waits for the inevitable response...   ;D

lol poor old Kyran has been working his butt off  and hardly had any spare time

WHAT? You don't watch HEROES?  :o

shame on  you.

at least go read the threads about it and learn why we love it.

I watched 1 episode and was completely confused. I think I have to watch it for the beggining. Is there a place to watch the episodes online?

Chapter 4

"Megalith the Murderer"

NiteShdw already had a good idea what the hidden clue meant on the tree near r0xx, but he couldn't be certain. Others weren't as confident to make guesses to what it could mean.

As the body of r0xx was carried back to the house, Hilander72 noticed the gun he had taken from NiteShdw the other day, now several bullets lighter in a patch of grass near r0xx.

As he reached for the gun, he was immedietly stopped by neomaster who threw Hilander to the ground.

Kyran now picked up the gun and quickly chucked it into the marshy pond nearby. "So who did it then?"

Once again, there was silence. Once again, a vote was taken. However, most seemed to have an idea in there head of who could have killed these people now. They had discovered the clues, noticed the strange patterns of behaviour, and it was in everyone's mind that Megalith was the murderer. But had the clues led them in the right direction?

Megalith has been evicted from NiteShire. Was he a villain? Or did you fail to see the clues...

Chapter 5 - tonight at 11pm GMT

Yes i know, my writing is getting worse and worse :D Chapter 5 will be an hour earlier tonight - i have an exam tomorrow and need to get an early night.

TDE: If you don't watch Heroes from the beginning, you may as well not watch it. Watch it from the start!

Engage Emergency Temporal Shift.

so Megalith had a power?

You need to watch Doctor Who :P

But not before you watch Heroes.

I have seen doctor who. The ones with Billie Piper. I have no clue what season numbers they are though.

Megalith has been evicted from NiteShire. Was he a villain? Or did you fail to see the clues...

I see the clues like everyone else, ain't blind B), but I have no clue what to do with them. ;)

Now I have to find out what my super-power is asap, before it's too late. (I don't want to die)

First not to self: don't make jokes. It seems jokes are not liked.

Joking goes hand in hand with teasing (provoking) a reaction. ;D