NiteShire 4 - Heroes and Villains

TFMF

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor Dark Knight, first game and getting voted out already.

Well, considering we're onto Chapter 8, i don't think 'already' is the right word to use. He's survived a long time.

Chapter 8

A shot in the Dark

NiteShdw's body wasn't discovered until noon the next morning. Dark Knight, Kyran and QueenSpock found him just outside the village while they were exploring more of the surroundings.

"Who the hell is doing this!?" Screamed Queenspock

"Have you ever considered that perhaps whoever is killing everyone is not one of us? That they were here before we came..." Dark knight said.

"Don't be ridiculous" Kyran snapped "We searched the whole village - and the knife used to kill the others was new - not from this old place."

"How would you know" Dark Knight replied

"Don't start accusing me, Dark!" Kyran's voice became very deep and angry - this was not Kyran's voice. After a few seconds he took some deep breaths and spoke quietly again "I got a good look at the knife when it was lying next to tisjusme"

"Ladies, please lets focus here" Queenspock interrupted. "Right now we should work on getting Nite back to the village."

Dark Knight and Kyran nodded and both lifted NiteShdw back to NiteShire. Dark Knight didn't let an eye off Kyran the whole journey back. Queenspock didn't seem all that interested. She took one look back at the spot where NiteShdw lay and took a look around. She spotted something in the nearby bushes - it seemed to be a torn piece off of someone's jacket. It was a dark blue colour. She took the torn jacket off of the branch and carried it back to the village...

-----

It was clear that another vote needed to be done, and quickly. As the villagers all gathered once again, their numbers smaller each time, they were informed of the events this afternoon.

"I'd say he was killed late last night" Dark Knight said

"Well you would know, wouldn't you" Kyran replied

QueenSpock sighed and announced to the remaining villagers. "We need to vote. Now."

Kyran had already made up his mind - Dark Knight was a murderer in his eyes. Dark Knight didn't talk much that evening, and so most people followed Kyran's vote and also thought Dark Knight was about the only suspect they had.

And so Dark Knight was exiled from the village. Neither Dark Knight nor Queenspock had mentioned anything about Kyran's voice at the meeting. And Queenspock had not shown the others the jacket she had found...clearly, trust had left NiteShire long ago...

Dark Knight has been banished from NiteShire, but was he a villain?

Chapter 9 - midnight tomorrow

lol the games getting interesting. wonder if the villain/s will be caught?

btw i have an idea for Niteshire 5, kinda the opposite of the original concept, all the villagers are vampires except 2 who are vampire killers. seeing as the villains do well maybe we can have the good guys try an win it :)

Chapter 9

Taking a Stroll...

TDE and Kyran were in the pub.

"Well i'm glad we finally got rid of that murderer" Kyran muttered.

"You barely knew him" TDE said

"And i'm glad i didn't - he might have found me a good target."

TDE sighed and left

He made is way back to the house. It was only a 2 minute walk. However, he wasn't all that tired and it was still quite light out so he decided to go for a stroll around the village. As he neared the street corner, he noticed somthing on the ground. He didn't need long to determine it was blood. He followed the trail round the corner where it led into the nearby building. It looked as though it had been broken in to. He entered cautiously.

From what he could gather, this used to be some sort of shop. There were shelves all around the room and a counter at the far end, although the shop appeared to have been cleared out long ago.

TDE followed the blood through the shop and behind the counter. The trail went off in several directions, as if it's source was lost or confused. It ended at a body. neomaster. Stabbed, and left to bleed to death. Under closer inspection, the confused trail of blood near the body made a pattern...

Neomaster has been killed. But by who?

Voting ends in 22 hours from this post

well looks like i was wrong ................oops

in that case it MUST be flicky1991

who else is there ?

unless it's..............................................................qs?[br]Posted on: May 15, 2007, 07:56:54 AM

But I want a decent explanation of those so called clues