NiteShire 4 - Heroes and Villains

TFMF

well it's either TDE or tablet

ok i vote for Tablet

[br]Posted on: May 16, 2007, 10:18:13 PM

The only clue i can find is tablet is in pegasus and it's in BLUE writing AND half his tablet is blue

c'mon TDE if it's not you, you have to vote tablet out :) or one of us will DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is such a sad time to finally 'get' the clues

TDE neomaster left the clue 36 and TABLET is highlighted in post 36 :)

c'mon lets be the first ti WIN this darn game

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it's either TDE or tablet

ok i vote for Tablet

[br]Posted on: May 16, 2007, 10:18:13 PM

The only clue i can find is tablet is in pegasus and it's in BLUE writing AND half his tablet is blue

c'mon TDE if it's not you, you have to vote tablet out :) or one of us will DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is such a sad time to finally 'get' the clues

TDE neomaster left the clue 36 and TABLET is highlighted in post 36 :)

c'mon lets be the first ti WIN this darn game

HAHA my tablet avatar was made by hilander72 as a birthday present,

I was thinking about the 54 clue and i think i got it, if  you convert the 5 and the 4 into letters assuming 1=A then you get an E and a D, thats 2 parts of TDEs name

Come on lets us win this time, i dont want the villains to win again

oh and i vote for TDE for the reason above

I will vote for tablet. oh and I am not the villian. I am just learning my power.

oh and 54 has to do with the forum not the name. TFMF said that.

??? well thats my theroy gone to pot then

I will vote for tablet. oh and I am not the villian. I am just learning my power.

yes, yes it has although if you figure the clues out then you will know who the killer is.

yes, yes it has although if you figure the clues out then you will know who the killer is.

Ok theres 3 villagers left, assuming your not one of them and your implying by your respose that im not......thats it im changing my vote to Kyran

To be specific, the "54" clue is relating to the whole forum, including the usernames, profiles, posts, topics, forums, etc....

TFMF can you sum up all the clues?[br]Posted on: May 17, 2007, 09:02:33 AM

Chapter 3

Death in the trees

As the villiagers left the chaple, they all split off in different directions. Kyran and TetsuoShima had been selected to move the body of tisjusme off the street. As they approached the body, TetsuoShima noticed that the knife lying next to tisjusme was missing.

Was kyran standing next to him?

To be specific, the "54" clue is relating to the whole forum, including the usernames, profiles, posts, topics, forums, etc....

TFMF can you sum up all the clues?

When the game is over, i will explain the clues. Almost all of the clues can be found in the Chapter stories - look for numbers. They are the main clues, but there are other clues in there, like i said - i'll explain them all. After ;D

TFMF can you sum up all the clues?[br]Posted on: May 17, 2007, 09:02:33 AM

Chapter 3

Death in the trees

As the villiagers left the chaple, they all split off in different directions. Kyran and TetsuoShima had been selected to move the body of tisjusme off the street. As they approached the body, TetsuoShima noticed that the knife lying next to tisjusme was missing.

Was kyran standing next to him?

*COUGH**COUGH*

And why is kyran almost always in the chapter stories?

In the case of Chapter 3, we don't know how long TetsuoShima has been dead for. Also, NiteShdw and Hilander also played a big part in the early chapters, up until they were either killed or voted off...