NiteShire 4 - Heroes and Villains

TFMF

Engage Emergency Temporal Shift.

so Megalith had a power?

You need to watch Doctor Who :P

But not before you watch Heroes.

I have seen doctor who. The ones with Billie Piper. I have no clue what season numbers they are though.

EMERGENCY TEMPORAL SHIFT is a well known phrase from seasons 2 and 3 (Season 28 and 29 overall) of Doctor Who.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 5

Fate of the Admin

The gun was safely disposed of, and the villagers were sure they had gotten rid of the killer. There was a renewed sense of calm in the village, but the Heroes still had to figure out how to get back to the NiteShire that they knew. Some of the villagers had begun to exibit strange behaviour of their own, and weren't sure what to make of it.

It was dark, although most of the villagers had lost track of time since they entered this strange village - most of their ipods and phones had died out and only a few carried watches on them.

Kyran, Hilander72 and Dark Knight were walking along Nire Street, the central road of the village. They were going through their memories of the last few days, and how they think they could get back. Dark Knight stopped cold and stared at the ground before him. Hilander and Kyran's eyes met Dark Knights. They saw a body. The body of TetsuoShima. The same knife used to kill tisjusme lay beside the battered body, only this time, there were numbers on the back of the hilt as well.

3 0 0 5 6

TetsuoShima has been killed. Vote on who you think could have done this!

Voting ends - Midnight, 11th May GMT. (Just under 25 hours from the time of this post)

We're 5 chapters in, and I haven't seen anyone manifest any types of powers.  With people dying every night, the game will be over before it gets interesting!  The worst part of course is the time difference, I'm asleep during the UK day, so I'm not around at the voting deadlines.

We're 5 chapters in, and I haven't seen anyone manifest any types of powers.  With people dying every night, the game will be over before it gets interesting!  The worst part of course is the time difference, I'm asleep during the UK day, so I'm not around at the voting deadlines.

Some people have been manafesting powers - but it's up to them whether they reveal that power - if they did reveal it, they might make themselves a target...

As for time differences - you have 15 and a half hours left. How much sleep do you need :P And don't say you're busy working because you managed to come on IRC fine.

;D

Need more clues! The numbers are just too confusing.

But since I probably won't be online again before the deadline, I'll say Hilander72 for no reason.

I will admit that the clues are probably a lot more difficult for those unfamiliar with the forum and it's software. I will say that most of the clues are forum related, and not so much related to the game itself. Look at the numbers, see where else you can see these numbers in relation to the other players in the game.

seems to me that the clues should be related to the game itself not the forum...

It's difficult to relate clues to the game, especially early on when we don't know much about the characters.

Besides, you're dead so shhhhhh :P

I'm not dead, I was exiled from the village...

that means I get to listen to stuff from behind trees, lol[br]Posted on: May 11, 2007, 02:46:53 PM

How am I supposed to figure out the clues when I just got on the forum?

I've been with this forum for nearly 2 years, it's not any easier for me

I'm not dead, I was exiled from the village...

that means I get to listen to stuff from behind trees, lol[br]Posted on: May 11, 2007, 02:46:53 PM

I've been with this forum for nearly 2 years, it's not any easier for me

Same here, TFMF could be talking about ANYTHING, we need a proper clue

are we voting today?

They are quite easy to figure out. Think - where do you see numbers on the forum. And you can always confir with the dead, if you wish ;D

And yes, you are voting today and you have 4 hours left!