Fate of Gay/Straight Topic/Poll

elderbear

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no condom thick enough ...

Three possible "scientific" replies off the top of my head....

1. No, but I bet BorisP has one thick enough tho....

2. Apparently not, since it was announced today, that she is pregnant.

3. No condom would work, regardless of thickness, since my angry penis, would probably rupture it anyhow.

gay vampires

No such animal........Sorry.

Don't be sorry Von...... ;)

http://www.queerhorror.com/Qvamp/

Sure there are gay vampires. You believe in vampires right?

Vampires don't suck blood, they suck energy. No one had the scientific concepts for energy back in the day so they said "life's blood". Not real blood, "life's blood". Energy.

Any sick person will tend to suck energy from other people. If people get really sick as I describe, they suck so much energy from people they could be described as vampires.

gay vampires

No such animal........Sorry.

Don't be sorry Von...... ;)

http://www.queerhorror.com/Qvamp/

Sure there are gay vampires. You believe in vampires right?

Vampires don't suck blood, they suck energy. No one had the scientific concepts for energy back in the day so they said "life's blood". Not real blood, "life's blood". Energy.

Any sick person will tend to suck energy from other people. If people get really sick as I describe, they suck so much energy from people they could be described as vampires.

so what you are saying is that all vampires suck correct????

From the fourth page of the topic (slightly edited for brevity):

What do they teach people in science class these days? Do they still make you take science class? The ones where they teach you about experiments and testing your hypothesis and that kind of stuff?

Yes. That's the kind of science classes I took. That's also the procedure I use when tracking down a software or hardware bug.

Where are experimental results and observations that disprove your null hypothesis? Have you done them? Have others done them and published them? In peer-reviewed journals? What are the margins of error? Is the effect a correlation? If so, what is the demonstration of causation? What is your uncertainty level?

If you cannot answer questions like these, you're not offering science, you're peddling belief. And I already have a belief, thank-you.

My questions are in teal - and to the best of my reading, you have not responded to them.

I had a wonderful homosexual man in my anger management class today. He stood up straight, he sat straight. He didn't lean to one side or the other. His clothing wasn't skin-tight, but wasn't baggy either. I didn't measure the length of his arms or feet, but they appeared equal. When he stands up, his shoulders are level and his fingertips are at essentially the same level.

Yeah, I know I said I would probably not discuss this with you further - but then I noted I'd never responded to your request for me to clarify where my unanswered questions are. I also didn't mean to be too rude - I'll be happy to converse with you on other subjects - and even this one, if you take a measured, empirical (if not scientific) approach. But I'm not gonna debate opinion - you have yours and I have mine. So mote it be.

Yes I did answer those. I said I am not a scientist, I do not have a staff to do the study you suggest. I think you are being ridiculous for suggesting such a high standard when you know that someone you meet on the internet is likely to be unable to comply.

That is really not much of an insightful question. "Find someone else or some statistics to convince me because I don't believe you".

I think that if you were truly curious, you would ask me directly, the source of these claims.

Your example. Two observations. First, I very plainly said there were exceptions to the rule. I think I repeated myself that not all people will show these symptoms. Secondly, Are you certain that you can see if a person is balanced?

Knowing if a person is truly balanced is not just a matter of looking as you describe. It can take some time to learn body language and how people appear. Your description of the man could be accurate. It could also be like a blind man describing something. Inaccurate.

If you keep looking at people for a long time, you should eventually be able to teach yourself what is normal and what is not. Might take awhile though.

BorisP,

This thread, is cracking me up. I like a good joke, and a great sense of humor. Please do not take any of the above recent posts of mine personally, they are just pokes in the ribs, a way of brevity. They are in no means a personal attack, hope you realize that. They are just a way to lighten up the mood a bit... and inject a bit of humor...

I hope you are not offeneded in anyway...

I continue to insist that we can all decide for ourselves, we don't need no stinkin scientist to tell us what to think. Look at the pictures and provide an alternate theory for why they look the way they do. Prove that my theory is incorrect.

My thoughts are based on a familiarity with and study of the human body. I may use analogy and metaphore to explain it but the theory is based on observation and study.

Hey, Boris, I think this will probably be my last response to you. If photos are facts, then notice the one c0g referenced - homosexuals can fly.

I'm not going to argue with your thoughts about the human body. You've already stated that we don't need science in this discussion - so it's only a matter of personal interpretation. I leave you to yours - and I've passed on references to angrypenis.org to a number of friends and family members who need a laugh.

How do I explain the posture in that photograph? It's a pose, dude! Just a pose. None of us even know if the model is gay or not. You assumed that he was and then concluded that his pose was based on a structural defect. That's not even a good observation - and it comes nowhere close to science.

And if you're a troll, you've provided a lot of entertainment - thanks!

You say the photo is just a pose. I say it is not. I say my experience with this subject tells me what to look for.

If you go to a construction site, can you pick out bad welds on the structural steel? I would guess not. If you get a trained welder to look at the welds, he might find defects. What is the difference? Training and experience. A very simple idea that applies to every facet of human life.

I have the experience and knowledge, you do not.

You claimed the pederast comment was an accident. Now you are insinuating I am a troll.

I think you know exactly what you are writing in your posts. No accidents at all.

You haven't argued with any of my posts at all. You demanded some other scientists to corroborate me. You demanded statistics and papers. Then you claimed I was a troll or I don't know what I was talking about.

You have not argued the facts of the situation at all. You see a crooked person and you say, "oh he is crooked just because". That is foolish. Everything on this planet happens for some reason. The entire field of science is about looking for the reasons behind the phenomenon we encounter.

What does Spock do every time there is trouble? HE gets out his tricorder and HE takes his own data. Then HE studies his data. The HE issues a report to Captain Kirk. You don't see Spock running to the research academy looking for scientists to back him up or papers to support his ideas. He looks Captain Kirk straight in the face and says "Jim, this is what my studies and my training as a Vulcan have led me to believe".

BorisP:

I don't want to sound (if I can assume that you ARE serious) petty or judgemental but..well let's just say I find it hard to agree with any of those extreme "analyses".

Thats OK. If you are bored one day, ask me for details. I will clear up anything I can.

Oh Heck. I offer to be nice, then I see this.

htt://www.angrypenis.org

That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen..

Interesting twists and turns on this debate btw.

Hey Pella, I agree with Elderbear! *Thumbs up*

You started this. No one asked you to be so rude.

I think your picture is stupid. You look like a geek fatboy.

There. Now let's see. I predict everyone will be in an uproar over what I said, while conveniently ignoring the provocation.

People cannot accept reality. They would rather trash some other person they never met than use their brain to think. I expect that from regular people but from someone who claims to be a science fiction person?

Spock and Data would kick you out of Starfleet academy for such closeminded thinking. Science is about openmindedness.

You can ridicule mathematics but 2 + 2 will always equal 4. To the rational and sane anyways.

In a rational, sane manner, I can state the following:

2+2=4

2+2=10

2+2=11

Each one is just as "true" as the other. Can you explain to me how this could be the case? (Anybody other than BorisP, who regards this as a puzzle, feel free to PM me the answer, but I'd like our comrade to wrestle with this w/o help)

OK. Everyone has devolved to the "let's attack the new guy with the new ideas". Isn't that what happened to copernicus? Or was it Galileo? He said the world was round. The church said the world was flat. The killed whoever it was to stop him from saying the world is round.

The world is round. That man was murdered by heathens and barbarians. I think I know what he feels like.

In a science debate, we clearly lay out the framework for the discussion. Yes you are correct. So what? This is just like you saying the liver is not symmetric or the body is not symmetric from front to back. You are bringing in something not related to the argument and then behaving as if you have debunked my claims.

2 + 2 = 4 in base 10 arithmetic. You are just playing games because you want to disbeleive me. You have some personal stake in this and you are unable to act dispassionate.

I keep expecting some 1st year chemistry student to pop up and ask questions just like he does about his first chemistry experiment. What is the density of the object? What is the visual appearance of the object? What is the hardness of the object? Does the object react to acids? Does the object react to bases? Does the object react to heat or open flame?

Instead I get. This object sucks. This object is stupid. This object is ugly. I don't like this object. Can I have another object? This object stinks. This class stinks. The teacher stinks. The teachers hair looks funny. The teacher has BO. The teacher walks funny. Who dressed the teacher? Look at the nose hairs growing out of the teachers nose! Who am I fooling I am a scientist?

I think it would be awesome to be gay. We all know how strong our sex drivers are, eh guys? We just wanna screw all the time.

How cool would it be to have a partner that was the exact same way? No BS games with a woman, trying to figure the hell out what you did wrong all the time, no mind games, no expencive dating and gifts. All ya gotta do is just say "get those pants off, we're fsking now" I think it'd be awesome.

What about living in a house being a guy that is into guys, full of guys that are into other guys? Oh man, how cool would that be?