Ur favourite episode of the series?

Halmir

Yeah mate..Blink was a great episode, the season this year was in general good but not on par with ecclestone season or tennants 1st season.

Summary of this season, tennent is a very likable doctor and deserves the role.

Martha, sorry but she is a good actress but still have not took to her (rose was to good to replace so quickly)

Dalek episodes while good did seem weak

Shakespear episode was lame and weak

I thought this was the best series of all dr who series tbh and like martha again blink was good will agree there and also the dalek episodes were a lil disappointing.

The sound of drums was good with lots happening and i scored this the highest of the season with blink as 2nd (blink so reminds me even now of love and monsters which i loved from the last series but it was mostly slated)

I also enjoyed the Shakespeare code a lot. it is strange how people can watch the same thing all as fans of the same show and yet rate episodes differently.

so theres my top 3:-

the sound of Drums

Blink

the Shakespeare Code

1. Blink

2. Family of blood

3. Last of the timelords[br]Posted on: June 30, 2007, 09:59:03 PM

I thought this was the best series of all dr who series tbh and like martha again blink was good will agree there and also the dalek episodes were a lil disappointing.

I would actually say ecclestone's season was the best out of all three, the Bad Wolf running through the whole series was excellent.

There was some really good episodes in series one....

Dalek

Unquiet dead

The End of the world

The empty child/doctor dances

Bad Wolf

Parting of the ways

blink I think was one of the best of ALL the new episodes, was truely awesome, well written, well acted !!

It was definitely a true Who classic.

A simple concept with little special effects, done in such a way that we never actually see the enemy, only their pauses between movements and infusing true terror by letting us fill in the blanks.

And since it hardly featured the Doctor or Martha, possibly the best episode of all Who by letting the Doc take a back seat.

Still gives me the odd chill now and I only saw it once.

1) blink

2) 42

3) daleks in manhattan

Blink, as everyone said, was fantastic edge of your seat stuff. 42 also had good suspense and story. I loved the change of location in New York, the continuity of the surviving daleks, but I was disappointed in daleks pt 2, the "human dalek" was blah... and I did really like parts of utopia, derek jacobi was fantastic, but... Maybe I was spoiled so there wasn't much surprise.

I'm liking the suspense eps this year I think. I was disappointed in the finale.

• 2 weeks later...