You're an Alien

Oma

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose the option where I get to fool people and then kill them all! Mwahahaha!!!! In reality I probably wouldn't, but it was the funniest option. Right now it has 100% of the votes, too. Good thing Vulcans weren't that way or first contact would have ended a bit differently eh?

;)

k I voted the pretend to be friendly then go on a killing spree . I figured i would be in the minority but apparently there are other sick sobs other than myself lol

\

actually any self respecting alien invader would start with the interstates and call it mercy killings

I take all the hot babes back to my planet.

Seriously.. what's with all these freaks coming on TV and thinking ANYONE would abduct them, let alone wanna look at them, or shove a tube up their honkytonk.

actually i would conquer the planet and establish Cloning Facilities all over and make clones of humans and establish a Army that will destroy other races.

u watch too much star wars. and i thought we are trekkies??? arent we supposed to help build a harmonious inter-staller society? but given the chance..... i would also love to come down... make sure i'm super advance... and play god. then kill em all. except their nice babes... unless they look like klingons... id kill em too. no offence klingies. cronos has no place in my heart. KAPLAH!

well well well,,,this just proves my point earlier....kill kill kill and destroy...man's baser thoughts...i voted what am i doing out in the rural zone....id say that whenever aliens do fly by they take one look at all the CRAPPY programing being shown on UPN now and say "well there is no intelligent life here...lets blow this joint...."

maybe those aliens are a bit out of time... we dont really depend on corns or what anymore. we cant even export them to other galaxies. but thanks for the art. i dont know... is there a message in those circles? or is it how they promote tourism?

its now all meat and fat, money and power! women! no! babes!!! mankind need these to live. maybe those aliens should abduct the FEMALE. so in order to get them back we're gonna have a war for 25 years. that will sure produce something. HUHUHU!