My Mum saw Patrick Stewart in Tesco!

s1ide

I couln't believe it when she told me but it's true. My Mum was at the deli counter in tesco and looked across her shoulder and saw a bald headed guy about 60ish years old... he then says something

"Yes... i'll have that cheese please, yes.. that one there, number one.....the wensleydale with cranberrys... make it so..thankyou...."

(well... obviously he didn't say that)

... my mum said she recognised the voice - it was him!

If only i'd have been there. damn

:)

That beats the time that Glen Danzig and Henry Rollins tipped over my mothers car.

that depends if henry rollins was still in black flag at the time.

if he was......that is pretty cool.

i drank ewan mcgregors brother under the table once at his parents hotel in the scottish borders. thats my claim to almost fame

i swear down this was for real.... and i am GUTTED i wasn't there. Don't know too much about the details as my mum isn't the sort of person who would stop and talk, nor does she like Star Trek... eg. if you're watching TNG she walks into the room and says "oh... is that whats his name... disk drive?"

"no mum he's called data"

if i was there there would be a good chance that I myself would be buying Earl Grey because I drink loads of the stuff!

:)

One time my brother saw Jello Biafra, Lars Ulrich, and Tom Waits in a street fight at Paramount Canada's Wonderland sticking it to 2 Ferengis, a Klingon and 3 red shirt ensigns near the hotdog stand.

Then patrick stewart, and brett spiner came in and cleaned house with REAL phasers. It should go without saying that they had to close the park for the rest of the day, and it never made the papers....

// my imagination is just as good as real life fact

One time my brother saw Jello Biafra, Lars Ulrich, and Tom Waits in a street fight at Paramount Canada's Wonderland sticking it to 2 Ferengis, a Klingon and 3 red shirt ensigns near the hotdog stand.

Then patrick stewart, and brett spiner came in and cleaned house with REAL phasers. It should go without saying that they had to close the park for the rest of the day, and it never made the papers....

ur a loony but i love tom waits

One time my brother saw Jello Biafra, Lars Ulrich, and Tom Waits in a street fight

... snip ...

ROTFLMAO!

I enjoy Tom Waits - but Jello Biafra really gets me in the mood for ®evolution!

One time my brother saw Jello Biafra, Lars Ulrich, and Tom Waits in a street fight

... snip ...

ROTFLMAO!

I enjoy Tom Waits - but Jello Biafra really gets me in the mood for ®evolution!

tom waits wrote my favourite album ever.

the heart of saturday night.

yippee

The only celeb I've seen in normal everyday life (not at a convention or something) was Weird Al. I worked the info booth at a local mall and it was the middle of the day on a Thursday and the mall was almost empty. And here was this guy wandering around... I thought he looked real familiar and then I realized it was Weird Al. Apparently he was playing a concert in town that night and had come over to the mall to browse the Spencers.... I did get his autograph. B)

hmm i met a few stars during films they were shooting in my country. At the time i worked in ha hotel, 5 star supreme and we had celebs coming over. I met Arnold Schwarzenegger when i was attending the pool in 2000 when they were shooting Gladiator. He just came for 1 day to talk to his friend. I still can remember he ordered just one large bottle of sparkling water.

I met Jim Caviziel when he was shooting The Count of Monte Cristo and Guy pearce cause i worked as an extra on the film, they just past me by while the set was being reconfigured and seems they were having a good laugh that day

and met Matthew Modine and Frank Langella when i was a child working on the set of Cutthroat Island as an extra as well. I was getting something to eat fromm the mess hall, when without looking i bumped into Langella, dressed as a dark pirate captain, for a twelve year old kid i was pretty shocked, then he smiled and said.... "oh sorry guess i was in the way"

it's pretty nice working as an extra in movies and not difficult to get in :D