your favorite food (yum!)

bbbb

Geek foods that require no preping, that one can stuff into ones gob whilst still at the keyboard.............

Jaffa cakes, jammy dodgers, chocolate moose yogurt, toffee yoghurt. Pot Noodle would be on the list but you have to add water to that and a hell of a lot can happen on a PC in the time it takes water to boil.

Geek foods that require no preping, that one can stuff into ones gob whilst still at the keyboard.............

Jaffa cakes, jammy dodgers, chocolate moose yogurt, toffee yoghurt. Pot Noodle would be on the list but you have to add water to that and a hell of a lot can happen on a PC in the time it takes water to boil.

pmswl....jaffa cakes and Jammie Dodgers!!

Turkey paws for lunch.( I mean the whole leg, not the mere paw. I could say  I do understand better 'Fred Flinstone' lunches when that occurs to me :D)

Spaghetti Bolognase? also a good choice, but you have to find one day the meat sauce (warm tomato and meat sauce) so yummy with bread, just  like when you decide to improvise a meal, it goes  nice with a cup of coffee... or maybe two. :) (It is better than pizza and coffee, indeed much better, in my opinion,  with baked bread it's pizza hut's thing, I prefer fresh bread,  part because I don't like to be waiting if no need to)

Here is a link for 'albondigas': 

http://desarapen.blogspot.com/2005/11/albondigas.html

This third selected dish is certainly another 'delicattessen' for  man's paladar ;D. A generous recipe that allows  you eat one, other and that other (The  'last' one before that "final" one ;)) accompanied with rice and even 'tortilla' (precooked corn flour), until you have completely satisfied your  basic 'appetite' instincts... But please: Don't forget a good, large glass filled with your favorite drink and ice, to turn off your 'can't-help-it' thirst as well.

Some fast 'chinese food' but  some good 'not so fast' food  dishes too,  that include a  good wantan soup or other delicious well prepared soups produces a  after lunch 'peaceful siesta' sensation, when there is variety  to choose from, like those 'son goku's meals (dbz). Sweet wine or a good beer could complete  the above and many other meals.

• 3 months later...

hmm... favorite food...

I'd have to say fried chicken!

Or chicken fried steak...

or country fried steak...

or pork fried steak...

Pretty much, take a piece of meat put a coating on it... fry it up... slap some gravy on it... Yum!

I am white btw...