greetings from an old ghost

Ghosty2004

greetings and salutations to you all , i used to use the niteshdw site all the time 2 years ago , and it has taken me a while to get back online but now i am and have found you all again , i just wanted to say hi and also ask a few questions , like where or how do i download torrents now and also if you folks in admin accept donations for as always such a gorgeous site. hope to hear from you all soon .

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I too have just come back to see how things are going on this site.  I havn't been on here since October 2006.  I used to be quite the regular and was around back when this all was Bittorrents.  Then Nite had the run in with the MP** and everything changed.  Then we all started to play a simple game called Black Nova Traders and kept us entertained for some time for being such a simple game.  Reason I stopped showing my face around was because I started to play WoW and it took a lot of my time but now that I have removed the game from my computer I find I have more time to do the things I enjoyed.

I would be suprised if anyone remembers me.

And Nite, you have made quite the nice forum site while I was gone.  Looks real nice.

• 1 month later...