continent

appsappy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From memory there are 7 continents - Africa, Antactica, Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America. If you dont live on a continent, well I guess that means you live on an island...

:rolleyes:

Australia isn't a continent or an island, its a penal colony :p

• 1 month later...
Guest c4evap

I couldn't vote...you left out America. Although you did list something that sounded a lot like it (Amerika...is that like the bizarro version or what?).

c4 :p

So a little off topic, I was listening to K-Rock (NYC 92.3FM AKA the howard stern station) and I forget who was on air, but was saying he hates british people because the letter zee is pronouced zed there. Now me, I laughed cause when I was little, i got beat up by a middle aged british man while at disney and now hold animosity to all of you. But to make my point, ripping on spelling because other countries actually spell phonetically is a little out of line (but funny)

Sorry british people for bringing that up, I like all you, but its difficult to get over childhood trauma's like when you get your ass kicked cause some family wants to see a display that your looking at.....especially when your only 8 and he's at least 30, and all I rememered was his british accent saying "bugger off" or something like that. HAHAHAHAHA, Why the hell did I just tell this story?

looks like europe is leading.

Too bad the french and the dutch blew it on the constitution. European Union was well on its way to challenge the US for a super power. Looks like they have to way another few years...maybe a few decades even.

Europe

"Choose Europe - 731 Million people can't be wrong" :)

After all, you had the smarts & decency to kick 280 Million of us out! ;)

280 million??

I thought just the US was over 296 million now and if u count the "North Amerika" as Canada/US/mexico, its gotta be more than 400 million. Last I knew, canada was over 32.8 million and 106million for Mexico.

I'm just really confused about where Europes border is. I mean, does Russia count? And Turkey, and Armenia, Azerbadjan and all those countries?

Sweden, Europe here.

Thats the whole political battle for turkey's entrance into the EU. Some .. or alot of people in europe want to keep it all white, all christian..no room for turk non whites and muslims.

On the other hand moscow is technicaly eurrope but its also asian. They are not part of nato and significant risk to EU.