HEROES 3 hour ep annouced

QUEENSPOCK

its about time something has been announced for this, how long ago did episode 2 end?? If only America didn't try to keep money form its writers we wouldnt have this problem.

Hope its good, i cant even remember how the season ended! ill have to rewatch it  :P

Wow, 3hr special. I'm sure we're in for a good show and season.

And I see they commissioned Knight Rider for a series, I thought they did a good job on the pilot/movie and I liked the new Mustang as KITT.

If only America didn't try to keep money form its writers we wouldnt have this problem.

:( You say that as if all the American citizens conspired to stick it to the writers, not the movie & television industry.

• 1 month later...

If only America didn't try to keep money form its writers we wouldnt have this problem.

:( You say that as if all the American citizens conspired to stick it to the writers, not the movie & television industry.

Well i suppose that may be a little audacious of me, but i will be big enough to redirect my comment at the American media corporations and they're sticky fingers. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Greeting. This is my first time here and was happy to see heroes coming back. I've downloaded from niteshdw the star trek seasons but now I finally have something up to date to watch.

PEACE AND LONG LIFE