Indiana Jones And The KIngdom Of The Crystal Skull

Ulysses

Looks like this will be one of the few films I'll actually make a point of seeing in the theater. B)

mmm very true!! Its an arm and a leg to go the the theaters these days... Does look amazing. cant wait.

I know

I soooooi can't wait

I hope its better than the 3rd one

lol I actually liked the third one! I always thought the 2nd one was the weakest.

The third was the best

that is why i am saying i hope it is better ;D

• 1 month later...

I want to watch it as well.

Last time I went to the theater stateside was in 1982(no kidding) it was around 10 bucks then. How much is it now? I live in Holland now ::)

>:D

Wow $10! For how many people? What city was that in?

I worked at a theater in '87 and a full price evening admission was only $2.50.

It's about $8 for an evening show the last time I went. (About 1-2 years ago.)

I guess I'll find out the going rate this week when I go see this.

I'd be happy to pay $10, i pay $15.50 for an adult.. not to mention the ridiculous prices for drinks and candy at the theater these days. However I pull out my trusty Uni card and take the student discount quite graciously and pay a $13.50 instead. Pretty pitiful.

The most I can say about it is - I was amazed it didn't suck.

Harrison's age shows... there are plenty of set pieces... but it feels like it's two different films... and the jungle chase scene just goes on and on and on... I'd rate it better than Temple of Doom but it lacks the magic of the originals.

I want to watch it as well.

Last time I went to the theater stateside was in 1982(no kidding) it was around 10 bucks then. How much is it now? I live in Holland now ::)

>:D

Wow $10! For how many people? What city was that in?

I worked at a theater in '87 and a full price evening admission was only $2.50.

It's about $8 for an evening show the last time I went. (About 1-2 years ago.)

I guess I'll find out the going rate this week when I go see this.

Mid eighties when I was a kid it was about the same price in my home town, $3 or so. But then my parents took me to Boston and in Harvard Square we thought about seeing a movie and was dumbstruck that a ticket cost $8.

Is that US dollars?

If so... O_O

That is frakking expensive.

In Europe (if you go to a large cinema complex with high quality screens and audio), it'll cost you 7-8 euros. But drinks and stuff are equally expensive.

lol, its $AUS, but when you think about it, our dollar is at a 30 year high of 96.5 US cents.. So it may as well be US.

Wow... I was disapointed at the ending...

A FREAKIN SPACE SAUCER!!! It seems like George Lucas just wanted to fuck up the whole thing... pissed me off... how can indy stand three feet away from huge spinning rocks? The space between space... AARGH!!!

The rest of the movie was pretty good though.. Wasn't close to the best...