[Poll] Most useful feature of the forum

Other than the standard, basic features of the forum such as the PM system, member list, search, etc, what do you find the most useful feature on the forum?

Vote above, and tell us what you like or dislike about the features. This just helps us gauge what features people find useful, and which features can be thrown out the window (Or improved).

But personally my absolute best and most used feature, which I believe is standard with the forum software, is....

Honey, you're doing it again...finish the sentence! What? What!?

Guess I can't vote just yet. I'm such a newbie that I haven't really settled on any one feature as my favorite.

Forums: the final frontier.

But personally my absolute best and most used feature, which I believe is standard with the forum software, is....

Honey, you're doing it again...finish the sentence! What? What!?

Guess I can't vote just yet. I'm such a newbie that I haven't really settled on any one feature as my favorite.

Forums: the final frontier.

Damm newbie!!! :-*

uh Dear, read the rest of the post. :p

Show unread posts since last visit.

(I just knew I was going to regret the wife joining.) 0:)

What kind of extra's I find usefull on the forum:

- rename topic button

- show topics by user

- treasury and sidebar indicator

- users online today

- new topic button (yes, smf 1.1 doesn't come default with it O_O )

- report to moderator

- stars-mod (just for uniformity and looks)

- recent topics in the sidebar is usefull when there's only been a few replies since last visit

I probably forgot a few things I like. The most usefull non-trivial... Hmmm, not sure, I could do without most, would just take more effort to do things. I guess I'd have to take recent topics. In case of a forum-reorganisation, I'd strike the entire sidebar though, it just takes up room. The treasury indicator can be put in a different spot on top, the recent topics can take the place of recent posts on the bottom. Seems to me like the easiest solution.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...