BSplayer quits!?

Guest Guest

I've DLd NiteShdws' "Enterprise S1 (80mb)". It seems OK when I open the files with some players (Divx, WMP, VLC), but when I open them vith BSplayer (which is my favorite), the application quits after a few seconds. Any advice someone? -Thanks

I've DLd NiteShdws' "Enterprise S1 (80mb)". It seems OK when I open the files with some players (Divx' date=' WMP, VLC), but when I open them vith BSplayer (which is my favorite), the application quits after a few seconds. Any advice someone? -Thanks[/quote']

Yes.....BSPlayer isn't your primary player, and thus doesn't have full access to all the codecs.

:)

I've rebuilted the index of an avi file with Divfix, and it solved my problem (regarding BSplayer & NiteShdws'files). I'm not used to torrents DL; I guess indices to be rebuilt a common problem...?

I've rebuilted the index of an avi file with Divfix' date=' and it solved my problem (regarding BSplayer & NiteShdws'files). I'm not used to torrents DL; I guess indices to be rebuilt a common problem...?[/quote']

Nope......Nobody else has ever complained, to my knowledge!

:stare: :stare:

The only ones we've had probs with are the ones that are NOT Nite's files.

:thinking:

I've DLd NiteShdws' "Enterprise S1 (80mb)". It seems OK when I open the files with some players (Divx' date=' WMP, VLC), but when I open them vith BSplayer (which is my favorite), the application quits after a few seconds. Any advice someone? -Thanks[/quote']

Just re-install BSplayer..... if anything that von helton said is true ...this action would resolve the problem (But I don´t think that BSplayer not being your primary player has anything to do with it...... a DLL conflict is a possibility...but that should be solved by re-installing BSplayer)

Personally' date=' I've never suffered these kind of issues, but I would recommend that you uninstall you video player and codecs, then install the XviD, DivX, and video players in that order.[/quote']

Some players come packed with their own versions of the codec......

Install the player first, then the latest versions of the codec.

:D

For those who dont like the very latest skin but are looking for a way to read ALL files:

here's how I can read ANYTHING, and the way I want:

Go there: http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm and download the"K-Lite Mega Codec Pack"

It includes the best player: media player classic and all the codecs required (even including those for Real media, .mkv and Quick time)

I've been using it for years and never had the slightest problem...

Of course, uninstall EVERY codec on your comp before installing the pack!