Can you spot him?

TFMF

ok, in the center of the pile of beans there is suggested a long tiny brownish snake and its head is on the right and the tail is on the left. on the bottom towards the left, is a bald head face. above the center, on the dark bean is a reflection of a ghostly white face.

I have magnified this thing about fifteen times trying to find......something.  ;)

*the snake is probably just my brain trying to find a pattern in that chaotic pile of beans*

*the ghostly face is probably just a reflection of a light*

*the bald head is the joke*

ok, in the center of the pile of beans there is suggested a long tiny brownish snake and its head is on the right and the tail is on the left. on the bottom towards the left, is a bald head face. above the center, on the dark bean is a reflection of a ghostly white face.

I have magnified this thing about fifteen times trying to find......something.  ;)

*the snake is probably just my brain trying to find a pattern in that chaotic pile of beans*

*the ghostly face is probably just a reflection of a light*

*the bald head is the joke*

And the bald head is Richard Nixon :P

hmm, i don't know about that last one.. It is very disputable. But i must say it was a good effort to find anything of similarity to that on such a low quality img.