ENT: It's all over!! -- for now

nocompromise

I'd like to thank Manny Coto for a true finale. Berman and Braga's finale was a kick in the face. The good thing is Coto can fix the B and B atrocity if we ever do get a season 5 (I'm still in denial).

Enterprise rules.

For some of us, Star Trek is not only an awesome show, it shows one of the many possible outcomes of humanity, one that I would like to think is definately within our reach.

I'm going to miss Enterprise!

Now where are those DVD quality torrents for all ST? q:)

It's the end of an era...

Too sad, but Thank You Great Bird for this Universe. F You Paramount for killing his, and our dreams.

even if it got picked up, it will be missing an important part of the show...

Seeth

I think I'm going to cry when I'm going to wach these episode who are downloading as I'm writing this. But still I'm looking forward to waching them. Is anyone else feeling the same way?

Now I can realy wach all the other scifi such as Battlestar Galactica. But I certanly hope that Star Trek comes back as new series, maby from the 24th century, back with the Enterprise E? Or somthing like that.

I will continue to watch all of the other ST series I have downloaded. But, it won't be the same knowing that eventually I will have seen everything. I no longer have a new episode to look forward to every Friday night.

Look guys, it is a sad day, I agree. But let us not lose hope. There is a possibility for a new series/movie.

Also, there are new things to look forward to and new things already in place:

1. DS9 torrents by NiteShdw.

2. The new chat applet. (You all should try to stop by every once in a while for live chat. However, let's not forget the forums either.)

3. Non-Star Trek Sci-Fi shows like Doctor Who. (With regards to this show, I must say that I had never seen any of the original episodes, and I only started watching the new ones. I like it a lot, and I am sure you will too if you give it a shot.)

4. Perhaps Nite can do TOS encodes after DS9. (I say TOS because Voyager encodes are already available.)

This isn't the first time Star Trek hasn't had a series running, it's not the first time it's been cancelled outright. It's just taking a bit of a breather.

Let's just hope it doesn't take a breather for nearly 20 years, again.

For some of us, Star Trek is not only an awesome show, it shows one of the many possible outcomes of humanity, one that I would like to think is definately within our reach.

I'm going to miss Enterprise!

Now where are those DVD quality torrents for all ST? q:)

Too bad for all Star Trek fans every ware, but Paramount will not let a cash cow sitt tottaly ideal, You can vount on something new in the next few years. Any idies for a new Star trek show?

I watched the finale, suffice it to say with the exception of the final montage of the three Enterprises, I thought it was an utter turd. I'm like "WTF does this have to do with anything? This is an utterly craptacular episode." First B&B take a mediocre TNG episode, and then intertwine it with the last episode of Enterprise....shows you how much respect those too assclowns have for Enterprise in the first place. They didn't even give Enterprise a proper 2 hour finale like they did with TNG, DS9, or Voyager! Manny coulda done an EXCELLENT finale worthy of any Star Trek.

I think that Jolene hit the nail on the head with her assessment of the final episode after she filmed it. [simon]absolutely dreadful![/simon]

the origenale season didnt realy take off untill it was cancelld.

i read in a book on the show that its all in the syndication.

im not worryd, it'l be back. might just a bit.

It's sad for sure that the Enterprise series had to end after just 4 seasons, but maybe they can come up with an enterprise series after the time period of TNG

I bet that will keep attendencies up.