ENT: Enterprise - 4x21 & 4x22 - Series Finale

NiteShdw

T'Pol's head moved!

In around ±10 minutes into episode 4x22, when Riker and T'Pol were in the kitchen, Riker said "Computer freeze program. Thanks." and then gave T'Pol a kiss.

T'Pol's head and body moved a little bit to sustain the force of the kiss from Riker. A little funny there. Hahaha.

heh yeah, I noticed that too... but it is quite hard to remain motionless when you get kissed by Riker, I assume ;)

(I for one would run away and scream) hehe

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About those concerns with the consistency/continuity of the story with the Star Trek world, I definitely have my reservations too.

But hey, it's all about poetic license is it not? It's kind of like spiderman having web shooters in the comics and then having it as part of the body-mutation in the movie.

but you have to remember it was a holodeck program and the characters in it were probably based on what the real people were like years into the future. that's why' date=' for example, i liked t'pol's more human touches -- she was much less reserved (read: vulcan-like); even her accent seemed more "typical" american, which would come from years of service/interacting on the enterprise. [/quote']

No offence, but I didn't want to see an emotive American T'Pol. Did someone else? I seriously doubt it. She IS a vulcan after all and should be "vulcan-like" even after ten years. Actually she acts more like a teenage girl.

Remember, there is no Pizza Hut on Enterprise B)

what a pile of crap the last episode was, lacked vision, inspiration, creativity. Was a half baked episode that looked like it was made of the sake of making it.

As final episodes goes this has to be the worst one I have seen, but this sums up the whole of enterprise half baked, poorly thought out, bad storys, bad character building.

To be honest I am glad its finished as i wont miss it.

had a bit of a think about this maybe trip doesnt get killed. may be this is just how the Hollowdeck program played out and a lot of years in between enterprise and next gen maybe the program was changed maybe we will find out if they pull another season out of the hat lets hope so. ethier way the ending has caused a ster ! does anybody think we will see more enterprise!

had a bit of a think about this maybe trip doesnt get killed. may be this is just how the Hollowdeck program played out and a lot of years in between enterprise and next gen maybe the program was changed maybe we will find out if they pull another season out of the hat lets hope so. ethier way the ending has caused a ster ! does anybody think we will see more enterprise!
No, there will be no season 5. It is definitely put on hold, and there will be no new Trek on tv...

but I do hope that it will return in the future. (preferably much the same way as Dr Who is revived now, fresh blood, fresh writers, and fresh stories)

Sad, Enterprise is over, Berman and Braga.... Good Riddence, in the voice of Sam Jackson ....B and B.."YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE , AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!")

THESE ARE THE VOYAGES( of enterprise going down the bowl!.. it seemed to me that the whole episode was rushed.. it should have been a 2 hour finale. the bullshit with the pegasus..blaaaaaaaaaah, please this was Enterprises finale not another TNG episode...please, NX-01 deserved a better ending,

OH ya ... where in the shit was the Columbia, and Trip dying like a cowboy on 24 cans of red bull. ...please this was BS coming out of B and B farting ass at its best, thank goodness Bragan and Berman are gone!

Shran ... should have had a better role, and storyline that was involved to the end...

The ending could have involved a speech and maybe some sort of construction talk of the "warp 7 ship" maybe involving constitution class prototype??? the final montage ahhhh sweet but too short ,it was almost like a race to get it over with, all i have to say is i am going to miss Enterprise, this was a show that was different yet Trek worthy and homage like all around, there could easily be more... of all the rich bastards in North America, you think someone would speak up, ( Gates,Trump??) and pitch in for more.

So cheers to Bakula and the Crew, sad, but true, lets hope the next instalment of trek will be thought out and written well.

Sad, Enterprise is over, Berman and Braga.... Good Riddence, in the voice of Sam Jackson ....B and B.."YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE , AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!")

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Here's another one --- quoting from Family Guy:

"And now--- An angry black man with a take on the situation-"

"THEY GONNA GET IT!"

"That was an angry black man with a take on the situation."

T'Pol really is a baby isn't she? I like the twist on the Gannet subplot. She really isn't a traitor, she's a spy for Starfleet Intelligence. Dosen't this give us more confidence in her?

So how did you like the last episode? Do you find that Trip died well? How did you like the epaulettes and name tags on the uniforms, very 20th century I think. Oh and Riker and Troi really didn't age 11 years, yes. I really liked the CGI models of the Ent-D and the TOS Enterprise though.

Berman is still pushing his Starfleet Academy Movie concept.... young starfleet cadets and their experiences in star fleet academy...

Hey!! Maybe they will throw in the borg.... because you know... when in doubt.. toss in the borg!

90210 and the OC meet star trek...... enough said....

Berman is still pushing his Starfleet Academy Movie concept.... young starfleet cadets and their experiences in star fleet academy...

Hey!! Maybe they will throw in the borg.... because you know... when in doubt.. toss in the borg!

90210 and the OC meet star trek...... enough said....

hmm why not throw in some reality show concepts, given that UPN seems to love that crap? Vote the character you don't like off...

Ok, I agree with the majority here that 422 sucked and 421 should have ended the series. I really think that 422 was the result of loss of hope for the continuation of the series and that B&B just kind of gave up. I don't actually fault them for this. Were I in a similar situation, I would probably just give up too. They knew this was the end. Period. And did what they thought might work, but didn't end up giving it any real effort. I do think that killing Trip off was stupid, and having him and T'pol break up was stupid as well. I think they were grasping for for tears. They got them, but I think for most of us, it was tears of anger and frustration.

Ok' date=' I agree with the majority here that 422 sucked and 421 should have ended the series. I really think that 422 was the result of loss of hope for the continuation of the series and that B&B just kind of gave up. I don't actually fault them for this. Were I in a similar situation, I would probably just give up too. They knew this was the end. Period.[/quote']in those cases I would still make d*mn sure that I don't hurt the fans, which in this case they most certainly did...

Bermaga both had said that the final episode was to be a valentine to the fans, can you honestly say that you feel that way about 4x22?

if this is their idea of Valentine, I wouldn't want to be a life partner of either of them...

sorry, for sounding a bit bitter... but this series deserved a better ending than what it got.. and I second the motion to declare 421 the official ending (clearly made with love and care), and 422 the unofficial one (rushed, serving little to no purpose other than ending the series quickly).

I think they were grasping for for tears. They got them, but I think for most of us, it was tears of anger and frustration.
indeed

Enterprise ended with 4x21 (at least for me and many others as it seems). I'll probably put the montage of the 3 Enterprises at the end of 4x21 and then have my personal "Final Episode".

didn't really work with Ent-D at the beginnig, but having it as a seperate video is nice too<\edit>

The Series deserved a better ending than 4x22!!!

I didn't mind most of the last episode. It was the ending that bothered me. The crew didn't seem all that affected by the loss of Trip, and we never got to hear the speach Archer was making.

I like the idea of the characters evolving, but it did seem laboured. Maybe if we saw the missing years we wouldn't have readily noticed the change.

The Trip and T'Pol seperation didn't feel right, not after the death of their child, but I suppose it's kind of realistic in a down to earth, slightly nihilistic way. Totally out of character for Trek, though.

About going backwards with the epilogue. I think it was to bring the focus back to the original Enterprise from an episode set on the TNG Enterprise, to get back to what the series was about in the first place. Besides, if it went forward they'd have to invent a whole load of future Enterprises which no one will be familiar with. I suppose if they did that, though, it could work as a teaser for future series.

Even though I disliked the final episode, I did have tears in my eyes...WHY kill the baby? WHY kill Trip? WHY break up T'Pol and Trip? WHY not let us hear Archer's speech?

Probably our best hope (although some must disagree with me) will be a series written by JMS...he didn't do too badly with Babylon 5.

Maybe Paramount had to kill the franchise to get out from under the power of B & B so they could start fresh.

We could have a series at StarFleet Academy where Miles Edward O'Brien is a teacher and Geordi is Captain of the Enterprise that takes senior cadets out on training missions. A new mission each week where the cadets learn everything they need to know to become good StarFleet officers. We would also be privy to the Research and Development Division of StarFleet which would be kind of like Q in the Bond series.

I NEED STAR TREK...somebody get busy, I have a brain tumor and don't have many years to wait for a new series!!!

nonchee

Guest c4evap

How come at the very end they changed the phrase Where no one has gone before back to Where no man has gone before? Kinda weird.

EDIT: I know it was said that way in TOS but they changed it for TNG...why go back?

c4 :thinking: