adware removal

rick150186

i still havnt had much look getting rid of the files i have it is only one called aurora, i have downloaded all the sypwarebots and ad adware after taking all of these suggestions on and thaty have all picked spyware, up and have cleared many of them. their is just this one reaccuring one, my norton firewall stops it communicating with the internet, but its just becoming anoying clicking ok on firewall to block all time even when do this action and manually configuring it is done. Each spybot kills the sub advert files but not the source. I got hitman pro from onwe member and it contains some of these adware files but their is one problem for me that is it is in dutch and i am unable to read it. This means that this couldd be a good program but im not sure how to config it as i dont know wot it says,lol. Bazzoka has given me a definintion of what it is and ways to get rid of it got one method left to use but i am reluctant tto do that at mo. this is definitiona and way but unsure on what will happen with manual delte stage 6 any suggestions or reassurance would be apreciated

See what programs start when your computer starts, run MSCONFIG and check them. You can also disable them manually if you want. Good way to disable ad-aware, as it often starts automatically with the system and creates some files.

If by stage six, you mean step 6 as listed, I wouldn't be too worried, but you might want to google each file listed to make sure that another program that you use doesn't use the files, since you are talking about your windows directory, not just the program's. It won't let you delete the files if they are currently running however, though there are ways around that, such as a proggy, forcedelete, or you could look at your running process list and shut them off manually. As posted, msconfig is a good resource here as well.

Myself, I would be more concerned about regedit. Back up your registry before steps 3/4.

how do we use force del

opended start then run then typed cmd

then what i i type to delte the file every thing i have tried says not an internal or external command or batch. I must be extremly thick as i cannot get shut of this dame sypware my norton firewall has shut down now. I am putting all hope on this force del. i might have downloaded the wrong file as every time i try and open the force del file it closes itself.

how do we use force del

opended start then run then typed cmd

then what i i type to delte the file every thing i have tried says not an internal or external command or batch. I must be extremly thick as i cannot get shut of this dame sypware my norton firewall has shut down now. I am putting all hope on this force del. i might have downloaded the wrong file as every time i try and open the force del file it closes itself.

Check here.

Try downloading ghost surf, it comes with a spyware addware remover, that might help, plus the the tracks cleaner might help, once you delete the addware, run tracks cleaner and previously deleted file remover, use gutmans algorythm and that should remove the magnetic trace of addware from your harddrive so it won't reinstall..............and if that dosn't work than, there is always the tried and true method of .................HIT THE COMPUTER TILL IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use Linux / KDE, doo da, doo da

Spyware ain't effecting me, all the doo da day.

On a more serious / helpful note, I've never fully trusted any spyware program that required a serial key to run. Always stuck to Spyblot S&D, Spyware Blaster, and took the time to configure my ActiveX, settings and HOST file (for ads). And using Firefox does a world of good.

Friends don't let friends use Internet Exploiter.