ENT: Support Enterprsie Show,

mic

Hi ya guys,

OK we need your help, Enterprise might not be around for season 5, don’t know yet anything but it might look as if season 4 is all we get unless we get our act together and start writing latter’s to UPN and do bit of support for the show.

The best way for you to support the show is first to write a nice later to UPN but you can also join organisation called save the enterprise – they have concerted campaign going in conjunction with other teams and as you already know cose of there brilliant work last year we had season 4.

There site is:

http://www.saveenterprise.com/

Plz visit the site and give you support for the show…

Thanx

Mic

:( :rolleyes:

i want to say stop talking about this, but I know its important. Im just trying to ignore the fact that i will possibly have no reason to own a tv soon.

ill visit that site on sunday, got work early tommorrow and im gonna have to battle a snow storm for 60 miles, then listen to a bunch of whiney kids bitch for 12 hours that their parents are forcing them to ski...while I freeze my butt off in sub zero temps (ah, the life of a ski instructor). if I checked it out now, i would just skim it. would rather read it when i have time....thanks for the info though.