How do you feel about getting demoted AGAIN?

NiteShdw

It makes no difference to me. Just as long as the forum/tracker stays alive. That's what I care about.

BTW Nite. You should be considered president de facto. Someone will get to Fleet Admiral soon enough.

President NiteShdw - it has a nice ring to it. I'd like this much better than our current American condition ...

And thanks for reminding us - it doesn't matter how many symbols we have next to our posts - it matters that we can freely post and download.

Everything else is just window dressing!

True, true!!!

daffydk said:

krisbeawulf said:

if you get bored you could do ranks for different startrek cultures hehe :p

I want borg queen! :cyclops:

I dont think she had to move up any kind of rank. :)

But romulans probably have a good rank system.

Hmm. They seem to have plenty of ranks... Among the drones, they seem to be ranked like the Jem Hadar... Seven of Nine though being the Tertiary adjunct of unimatrix zero one, that would seem to break with this system, unless there are a lot of more prestigious ranks to be had.

I think that could be quite cool actually - some being FOUNDERS, some BORG, some STARFLEET etc. however the work involved to do that might not be as fun.

being a commodore sucks

im lookin forward to my fleet captaincy. like if i was workin for section 31

:cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:

hey whos complaining. i only got 170 to go before i make captain again

And I only have 25 to go before I get to commander, then I need to get to captain, which is where I always wanted to stay, though now we have "Fleet Captain," but I think I have a while before I am there, but once I am it will feel like no time I'm sure and then I will be back to commodore.

if you get bored you could do ranks for different startrek cultures hehe :p

I want borg queen! :cyclops:

I dont think she had to move up any kind of rank. :)

But romulans probably have a good rank system.

Yeah. I figured with my amount of posts i'd be there in no time hehe ;)

Guest c4evap

WAAAAAAAAA!

I was a Captain....then I got kicked down to a LT. Now I'm an meesly Ensign. At this rate I'll be a fetus by next week.

WAAAAAAAAA!

EDIT: Thank goodness there isn't a ranking of Ordinary Seamen ;)

c4 :p

captain to liutenant JG, at least I'm still an officer.

I've been looking though, the activity on the boards is way up and the posts aren't garbage. Even the spam topic, which has nothing but spam in it, contains usefull posts which define spam.

Nite, you should let that spam thread go for like another week, then move it to the FAQ as an example of spam....all spam.

Yeah, that's the only thing I've preserved here, my Officer status. I know it means nothing but part of the fun about this forum is that you could actually move up the ladder instead of dangling at the junior officer ranks forever. I understand what Nite was doing because there is no fun with having every member a Captain or Admiral.