[Poll] The best Star trek series

weareborg

But they couldnt keep up and need Big Boobs to keep the ratings.

it worked very well. And if those boobs paid for voyager to go to season 7, then could we say 'the end justifies the means'? j/k

Actualy I dont think it was all about 7's body, she also did a great job getting through to the audience. Wether it was her strive to perfection or her strive to be more human or her little quarrells, she portrayed the feelings in an efficient manner.

Sure. Alot of people watched it JUST cause they liked the way Jeri portrayed Seven of Nine and not beacuse of those two big bazukas.

To be honest, sometimes it was difficult to concentrate on the story when the bazukas were in the way :p :p ;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DS9 is the best - showed us some great Fleet battles and the Dominion War was amazing - also liked the episodes working up to the dominion war in like season 4 where the Dominion got the Klingons and Federation against each other.

I'm a little surprised with the voting so far - i thought everyone loved TOS or TNG.

hey i was surprised too

I watch Voyager almost every night and am madly in love with Janeway (well... okay, im not madly in love, but my wife and I sure like her alot) :) .

HOWEVER, i voted for DS9 because of the story arc.

On the other side of things, I think that Voyager is more re-watchable and accesible.

• 2 years later...

TOS > TNG > DS9 > VOY > ENT

I grew up with tng, but when i saw tos for the first time i fell in love with it.

ds9 is far better than voy or ent because of a better story and characters/acting (weyoun, garak).

picard and data are great i grew up watching them.

but tos is simply the best (many themes for episodes come from tos and i love spock)

:)

TOS > TNG > DS9 > VOY > ENT

I grew up with tng, but when i saw tos for the first time i fell in love with it.

ds9 is far better than voy or ent because of a better story and characters/acting (weyoun, garak).

picard and data are great i grew up watching them.

but tos is simply the best (many themes for episodes come from tos and i love spock)

:)

Totally agree with you on this, the banter between Quark and Odo was classic as well, To be honest I actually would say that the results of the poll would actually reflect the down turn in Star Trek.

I just feel sorry for the 11 peeps who voted for enterprise lmao..oh well lol

I'd have to agree with neomaster, I didn't like the Xindi arc either. The worst season of ENT imo.

Anyway, I'm not sure if my preference changed or not, but it's:

TNG > DS9 > ENT = TOS > VOY > TAS

Yeah, I rather liked ENT, it had that wow we're exploring the universe for the first time and we're green feeling to it for a while, I really liked that, TOS and TNG also had that, but much much less. TAS are pretty horrible. I wouldn't recommend 'em to anybody, not even fans unless they are extremely hardened fans.

Maybe my age has something to do with me liking TNG and DS9 most (especially TNG!)?

I liked the Xindi arc but it shouldn't been "real".

It involved tampering with the known timeline of the whole series.

Well, only in a small way though. I'd be more concerned of the damage they did in seasons 2 and 4. I mean the Klingon story, the Romulans, the Borg....