weareborg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

no season 7 was mint as it brought the end of the dominon war which was a wonderful story arc that had never been done in the star trek universe before.

I agree season 7 was one of the best. DS9 is so great, when I watched the finale I was really sad that it was all over :'(

no season 7 was mint as it brought the end of the dominon war which was a wonderful story arc that had never been done in the star trek universe before.

I agree season 7 was one of the best. DS9 is so great, when I watched the finale I was really sad that it was all over :'(

One thing DS9 also had over the other Trek shows was a community feel to the whole show not to mention the humour which was quite good with characters actually playing off each other....Bashir/Garek (weekly lunch trading spy stories)...Odo/Quark (Quarks dodgie dealings and Odo trying to catch him out)...O'brien/Bashir (drinking/holodeck buddies)....Dax/Sisko (old man jibs)...Kira/Odo.

There was so much that went off in this show it was a joy to watch, I to was sad to see it finish as I also found it the most enjoyable trek out all of them.

It is also worth mentioning that Voyager brought in characters like seven of nine purly for a cheap way of using sex to attract viewers, and was the same with Ent to a certain extent.

One thing DS9 also had over the other Trek shows was a community feel to the whole show not to mention the humour which was quite good with characters actually playing off each other....Bashir/Garek (weekly lunch trading spy stories)...Odo/Quark (Quarks dodgie dealings and Odo trying to catch him out)...O'brien/Bashir (drinking/holodeck buddies)....Dax/Sisko (old man jibs)...Kira/Odo.

There was so much that went off in this show it was a joy to watch, I to was sad to see it finish as I also found it the most enjoyable trek out all of them.

It is also worth mentioning that Voyager brought in characters like seven of nine purly for a cheap way of using sex to attract viewers, and was the same with Ent to a certain extent.

I totally agree.

Maybe we should have people vote again, maybe the results will be different 'cause enterprise is not a 'new' trek series nowadays.

I think TOS should've been voted for more, it's great (In my opinion better than voyager)