ENT: Tribute Video

str82u

Hey now, that started out with more cheese than Kraft, but I think I actually enjoyed watching that. If anyone knows where a next to new copy can be found, please post it here.

It also took me a few moments to get my bearing on the music, somehow I thought I was Hearing music from Titanic, which also sank horribly now that that I think of it.

Guest Guest
Hey now, that started out with more cheese than Kraft, but I think I actually enjoyed watching that. If anyone knows where a next to new copy can be found, please post it here.

It also took me a few moments to get my bearing on the music, somehow I thought I was Hearing music from Titanic, which also sank horribly now that that I think of it.

The music was from Armaggedon by the way, and i have a copy of the original high quality version, which i might uplaod soon on nitshdw, until i edit the bugs out like the part at the end where their is sudden shot of new york.

i have a copy of the original high quality version' date=' which i might uplaod soon on nitshdw, until i edit the bugs out like the part at the end where their is sudden shot of new york.[/quote']

I haven't seen it yet, any idea when you're going to upload it?

Guest Guest
i have a copy of the original high quality version' date=' which i might uplaod soon on nitshdw, until i edit the bugs out like the part at the end where their is sudden shot of new york.[/quote']

I haven't seen it yet, any idea when you're going to upload it?

I've upload the normal quality one with the bugs already yesterday, and i'll upload the high quality as soon as possible, today i hope.

Guest Guest
Yes, Please and Thanks. I got the Better Cleaner version, but still,who is the Author of this device, kntckycnl?

I am the author.

Well done kntckycnl, it was really good the way you put all the clips together, and i loved the way you did the wording over the top, though you did spell suspense wrong (if english is your second language i am sorry). I liked what they did at the end with the three enterprise captains, and i am glad you put that bit in. :D

oh noooooooo that video made remember everything again...!! I almost began to cry...at least my eyes were wet (and that happens to 22 yr old boy!!!)

Its certainly a good vid but it made me sooo sad... :( :( :( :(

oh noooooooo that video made remember everything again...!! I almost began to cry...at least my eyes were wet (and that happens to 22 yr old boy!!!)

Its certainly a good vid but it made me sooo sad... :( :( :( :(

I agree - i have already sent a PM to the Author to see about getting that theme tune running in the background!!