Daleks Vs the BORG

taq22

Personally I think the Borg would win just from looking so Damn cool, I mean come on the Daleks look like a Garbage can with someones toilet Plunger stuck to em............

mmmm.....Daleks, get yourself an industrial sized can opener and have yourself some fresh squid............

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think the Borg would win just from looking so Damn cool, I mean come on the Daleks look like a Garbage can with someones toilet Plunger stuck to em............

mmmm.....Daleks, get yourself an industrial sized can opener and have yourself some fresh squid............

An intelligent, well thought out reasoned arguement from Yammichi then - thanks for playing :p

• 3 weeks later...
Actually' date=' I can't remember any time when energy weapons (other than the Dalek's own) DID work against Daleks... the only things that used to work were bullets and explosives, and even those don't work with the updated Daleks.[/quote']

wow it's been a while since i've been to this topic - well anyway - could the daleks survive a torpedo hit from a borg vessel cause if not then the Daleks are far from invincible

Edit: really does look like the votes for this poll are evening out

wow it's been a while since i've been to this topic - well anyway - could the daleks survive a torpedo hit from a borg vessel cause if not then the Daleks are far from invincible

Edit: really does look like the votes for this poll are evening out

With the Daleks staying just ahead.

The question is... can a borg torpedo punch through a Dalek vessel's transduction barrier? Unless those borg torpedoes can shift through time' date=' not a chance.[/quote']

yeah but there must be some other weapon other than time shifting weapons that can get through

Also - what if it was a battle between Borg Cube and Dalek.....ship - who would win - there missles don't seem very impressive or advanced to me....

• 1 year later...

never seen this thread voted daleks and now daleks can fly thru space then 10 million daleks would easily destroy a borg er... cube. the energy blast from such a collective weapon would leave not even atoms from a borg ship.

Oh and considering the borg are supposed to be so good at assimilating new species and technology how come they fly about space in what has to be the most un-aerodynamical shaped space vessel ever to have been created in the history of sci-fi.

someone early in this thread mentioned the daleks used to be able to be outrun by a granny, i can't recall an episode of st where the borg moved with pace!

no contest tbh i can't understand how anybody could think that the lumbering half wits with confused emotions known as the borg can be any match for the daleks.

The borg are like the cybermen and as was the case in the battle of canery wharf when the borg and cybermen met the 3 daleks were more than capable of destroying the millions of borg. as the dalek said 'you are better than the daleks in 1 respect... you are better at dieing' lol

depends on which version of Borg or Dalek is being considered. we know both control large parts of the galaxy.

older Borg replaced body parts with machinery, newer Borg integrate and combine both through use of nanites.

older Daleks were limited by technology, newer Daleks can fly, shoot lasers, upgrade, so on.

if newer versions met older versions either side, the older bunch would get their chrome-plated hineys handed to them.

I'm still voting Borg although temporal physics is better in the Dalek.

never seen this thread voted daleks

Oh and considering the borg are supposed to be so good at assimilating new species and technology how come they fly about space in what has to be the most un-aerodynamical shaped space vessel ever to have been created in the history of sci-fi.

space ships that NEVER enter an atmosphere don't need to be aerodynamic. no winds. they just need a shape that can best use whatever means of warp/FTL technology is used. a cube is one of the better forms to link or join multiple ships in a vacuum.