Here is what your head can be like

BorisP

But I am just a nutball. So please continue pointing at me.

Okay....

_gm__gz,

,Z\/` 'c\.

/,! '[W

]!] . []

] ] .-==- b]

]i ~ -=== !]-

] ~~ -![

W d`

'b W

i[ 'M

]. ~ 4.

] -'[

d -= b

M! @

@ `-D

]@ -]A

@P , , . '@

M| ~` '` /]@

_._. Y ciP

,g/G/~Vi ![ '-V[

,Z~_/`- b@_ ,[ -` [

_v4Tv/ .m/TGs,2V~-i ] \/.[

,vf ,(f `'iY.A / -[,z --=-__

,gY` v)` \-.@! ,--]Wf =/`,~N

,gY` id / b@[ -/ ]M (b.

vf| - t[ !,i@P! ' ][. /`YZ~V,c.

if, ' , ,(] ]'@` ]b `'/@. `'*W.

K ,)`-'Z _ _ -/i@ i ' @Y |4t /Vmv.

b gz/-Z`'` @ - ] -P] ` , i ,!W ]@ ',/M.-

[ gZ\ ]! * i[ ! Z!d, ]- [W ~ \ ] X8.\

,[ '7v` A 'i ` - !' ] [@./ , ,] 4/c-

] !i- `][ ,] ' e!] i - . m ! 'W =

W s-=` ][ !A /- ] W= ][!

A -Z- @- -! P ,A, , ] ,@

[ '- ,/4. !' Z` [ . W g`/[

Y.- ' /[ . ,/ !.'c/b-

Vi'- ' ! ! / ' `` @[

'e. ] , . v @[

Vs. '. .- ` / @`

'5c. \ ! , --@.

\Zs `-. '- \ - -A

'\. - . ' ' - ` .-, = 'i[

'e. -' - , -` ,/ !vi\ v i*`

Vs -! -- ' v` ,'.-'/ _/`\`

'G. ' ! '- / '.c\,` vfm/ -

!i ` -. ,` ` , `'c ,z7!.` -

Yi ' - ! . ,`` - - !` ,zL'`

b i , - - ' - , - - ,Z|!`

Y ` \- , , '- ` , . ,Z7

8 -- . ` -` .'.- -P

] ] -, . - , ,[

]. Y- ' / 8

i| ,' - ` . - ' W

` , - - , , K

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c4evap
But I am just a nutball. So please continue backslapping each other and pointing at me.

Whoo-boy! No one here thinks you are just a nutball...

straight_jacket_front.jpg

Edit: As for pointing...your sig pic is doing plenty of that.

c4 ;)

Sure... you're not a nutball... you've got no credibility and a very high annoyance AND humour value, but you're not a nutball! Congratulations!

... methinks from the other posts that 'courtesy' has flown out the window at this point, and everyone's just fed up...

(hmmm... unless I'm wrong about the 'nutball' thing?)

So' date=' Freud couldn't be right in putting sex at the top of human motivations just because it happens to be the biggest instinctual human drive other than hunger...[/quote']

Woah!!!!!!!!

This is what discussion is all about. I say I think Freud is a cokehead and it is wrong to apply his theories to normal peole. I never said there was not any truth in some of his claims.

Sex is a powerful human drive. I do not deny that.

The best liars always include as much of the truth in the lie as they can. Sex is a powerful human drive. Freud knows this so he makes it part of his theories. People like to talk about sex so he is assured of become rich and famous whether his theories are right or wrong.

Cocaine is an expensive habit. You need a lot of clients to pay for the drugs.

But I am just a nutball. So please continue pointing at me.

Okay....

_gm__gz,

,Z\/` 'c\.

/,! '[W

]!] . []

] ] .-==- b]

]i ~ -=== !]-

] ~~ -![

W d`

'b W

i[ 'M

]. ~ 4.

] -'[

d -= b

M! @

@ `-D

]@ -]A

@P , , . '@

M| ~` '` /]@

_._. Y ciP

,g/G/~Vi ![ '-V[

,Z~_/`- b@_ ,[ -` [

_v4Tv/ .m/TGs,2V~-i ] \/.[

,vf ,(f `'iY.A / -[,z --=-__

,gY` v)` \-.@! ,--]Wf =/`,~N

,gY` id / b@[ -/ ]M (b.

vf| - t[ !,i@P! ' ][. /`YZ~V,c.

if, ' , ,(] ]'@` ]b `'/@. `'*W.

K ,)`-'Z _ _ -/i@ i ' @Y |4t /Vmv.

b gz/-Z`'` @ - ] -P] ` , i ,!W ]@ ',/M.-

[ gZ\ ]! * i[ ! Z!d, ]- [W ~ \ ] X8.\

,[ '7v` A 'i ` - !' ] [@./ , ,] 4/c-

] !i- `][ ,] ' e!] i - . m ! 'W =

W s-=` ][ !A /- ] W= ][!

A -Z- @- -! P ,A, , ] ,@

[ '- ,/4. !' Z` [ . W g`/[

Y.- ' /[ . ,/ !.'c/b-

Vi'- ' ! ! / ' `` @[

'e. ] , . v @[

Vs. '. .- ` / @`

'5c. \ ! , --@.

\Zs `-. '- \ - -A

'\. - . ' ' - ` .-, = 'i[

'e. -' - , -` ,/ !vi\ v i*`

Vs -! -- ' v` ,'.-'/ _/`\`

'G. ' ! '- / '.c\,` vfm/ -

!i ` -. ,` ` , `'c ,z7!.` -

Yi ' - ! . ,`` - - !` ,zL'`

b i , - - ' - , - - ,Z|!`

Y ` \- , , '- ` , . ,Z7

8 -- . ` -` .'.- -P

] ] -, . - , ,[

]. Y- ' / 8

i| ,' - ` . - ' W

` , - - , , K

You know. All the people that hate me and mention the ban word constantly?

I never threatened anyone with violence.

I never cussed anyone out with filthy words.

I never posted visual depictions of filthy words towards another.

It is all about who is in the clique and who is outside of the clique. Everything else is just a smokescreen so people can hide from their real motivations.

Let' see if I can do something constructive here. I said this body view can be used to describe why Freud's theories do not apply to normal people. You should go back to the original post and review the video clip so you know where we are.

In the clip, a psuedopod made of seawater comes from the ocean into this group of people. The psuedopod is entirely self contained into a column like shape like this.

PsuedopodSmall.jpg

The thing to focus on is a self contained column than comes from the sea. This is hard to describe but if something happens to the ocean, it also happens to the psuedopod. Say if the ocean sank, then the psuedopod would retract or shrink in diameter. There is a direct connection between the ocean and the physical qualities of the psuedopod.

The human body can be viewed like this. The ocean is located in your stomach. The individual psuedopods go down to the legs, out to the arms and up to the head. There is one major all important difference between this idea and the example photo. In the example photo, the column is one big piece of water. In the human body, the column would be made of an infinite number of smaller psuedopods.

In the picture below, I have drawn a few red lines. Each line is meant to represent one of the psuedopods that make up the entire water column. There are an infinite number of these miniature psuedopods inside of the water column. If you have ever seen telephone cable, it is just like that. About 50 small cables wrapped together make up one big cable.

Fingerlings.jpg

We are talking about the head. Here is the alien psuedopod with the human face on the front.

HeadSmall.jpg

According to the idea presented above, this face must be made up of an infinite number of miniature psuedopods. It would look like this.

HeadSmallModified.jpg

This idea is so trivial there is no need to verbalize it much. If you become sick or damaged somehow, some of these miniature psuedopods would be damaged. Instead of travelling all the way to the face, they would be too short. It would look like this.

HeadSmallModified01.jpg

We are talking about people, not seawater aliens. We need a real human head. We don't want a head really, that is just the outside covering. What we really care about is the brain. Here is a human brain.

brain.jpg

Now we modify the brain so that it conforms to Happeh Theory. There are an infinite number of psuedopods that travel from the stomach up to the head and brain. Obviously the Frontal Lobe is the front part of the face. This is a normal human being.

brainmodified.jpg

A person who snorts cocaine puts it in their nose right? The cocaine is not going in the nose really. It goes into the sinuses. The sinuses are right next to the brain. It is obvious that the cocaine damages people. According to Happeh Theory, this damage would take the form of shorter miniature psuedopods going to the face. Specifically, since the nose area is damaged, the psuedopods going out to the nose become shorter like this.

brainmodified01.jpg

It is plainly visible that the lower 3 yellow psuedopods do not travel thru the frontal lobe of the brain in a cocaine damaged person. This is the proof of my claim.

A normal person has psudeopods that go all the way thru the frontal lobe. Their brain works normally.

A cokehead has psuedopods that DO NOT go all the way thru the frontal lobes. His brain DOES NOT work the same way that the normal persons does.

Freud's theories work on people who have brain damage so only part of their Frontal Lobes or other parts of the brain work properly.

The sex part of the brain is the lower part of the brain. As you can see, the frontal lobe of the brain is the high part of the brain. Because the high part of the brain, the frontal lobe, is damaged, the lower part of the brain, the sex obsessed part, exerts more control over the person.

Cokeheads are obsessed with sex because they have no choice. They have damaged their higher brain centers. The only part of the brain left is the lower sex obsessed part. The person becomes sex obsessed as Freud was. Or if you know cokeheads, as any cokehead is sex obsessed.

Guest c4evap
You know. All the people that hate me and mention the ban word constantly?

I never threatened anyone with violence.

I never cussed anyone out with filthy words.

It is all about who is in the clique and who is outside of the clique. Everything else is just a smokescreen so people can hide from their real motivations.

What about the pic (of Bush giving the finger) you had in your sig for a while?

c4 :thinking:

Guest c4evap
Damn I'm good.

C'mon man...can't you see by now we are not buying into your dementia. You can talk yourself blue in the face but it just won't do any good. You have no facts (well you do have psudofacts) to back up anything you have said. At this point if you told me the sun was yellow...I'd have to go outside and check for myself. There are no "cliques" here. Just members who don't try to force their delusions onto others.

EDIT: Edited for spelling mistakes (so shoot me, I can't spell).

c4 B)

Last I checked... cokeheads are obsessed with coke, thus they are called 'cokeheads'. As far as the pseudopods? They exist... they're called 'neurons', and they extend down from the brain and spinal column, and bad things happen when they get damaged. See? No need to drag poor old mystic pseudopods into the fray.

As far as sex obsession is concerned... well, everybody's obsessed with sex at one level or another, either openly in a healthy way, or repressed in an unhealthy way... and given how important it is to reproduce in evolutionary terms, it's only natural that sex has such an important role in our minds at an instinctual level.

Edit:

At this point if you told me the sun was yellow...I'd have to go outside and check for myself.

Credibility levels of subject BorisP at negative four hundred and ninety eight, and falling...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

So I take it the signature you had with George sticking his middle finger up to the entire rest of the forum didn't count then ;)

LOL , I'm gonna eat some more BRAINS!

(shambles off in search of fresh meat)

That was not me making the gesture. It was the president of the united states. I think that anyone that saw it now understands exactly what kind of man the president is.

You don't want brains. You want to suck peoples energy.

If people wanna do psychological analysis, why don't you analyse why someone felt it necessary to make a post that destroyed the formatting of the page?

Please. I trust your skill and insight into your fellow man. I am certain he is doing it because he is a kind and loving man. I want to check with everyone just in case.

"Psychiatry is a pseudo science," he said.

"She [brooke Shields] doesn't understand the history of psychiatry. She doesn't understand in the same way that you don't understand it, Matt.

"You don't know the history of psychiatry. I do," he added.

When Lauer said he had known people who had been helped by anti-depressants, Cruise accused him of irresponsibly advocating drugs about which he knew little on national television.

"Just knowing people who are on Ritalin isn't enough. You should be a little more responsible," he said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4622357.stm

Guest c4evap
You don't want brains. You want to suck peoples energy.

And you just want to sucker people. Your delusional mind is becoming more and more apparent/transparent with each additional posting your make. You can't prove your "facts" (use grain of salt here) so you fall back on "everyone is picking on me...you are all dummies" speech. I have a picture in my mind of a little boy (how old are you anyway? 12?) who heads for the forum here whenever mommy doesn't let you have your way and you dump all your frustrations and fears and bigotry on us hoping for a sympathetic response. I suppose you must think of us as your substitute family (there's a scary thought) and need our approval. People have gone out of their way to be nice and respectful to you. When are you going to respond in kind?

c4 :(

this is a view of a normal brain from below. the frontal lobe is at the top of the picture. and from this image it is clear that this area of the brain deals with sex and inhibition

mypic12.jpg

by your happeh theory the brain would be LESS preoccupied with sex if the frontal lobe were damaged

So, Freud couldn't be right in putting sex at the top of human motivations just because it happens to be the biggest instinctual human drive other than hunger...

Actually, you should read the Object Relations therapists ... the modern version of Freud - they've moved from sex and death to connection and attachment as the primary human drives. Once you can translate their jargon, they've got some pretty interesting theories, some of them even taking scientific evidence into account. But some of them were pretty whacked, talking about how rage led infants to desire to tear into their mothers breasts and canabalistically devour them ... pretty weird stuff, and to the best of my knowledge, not coke inspired.

Cocaine is an expensive habit. You need a lot of clients to pay for the drugs.

For a doctor in Freud's time, cocaine was cheap and plentiful. But Freud was addicted to income. There's an interesting book (the title slips my mind and I packed it a few days ago) written by a guy who used to run the Freud archives. He documents the change in Freud's theories, and makes a good case for the crazy stuff he ended up with being "discovered" to bring in more patients.

It seems that his original theory was that all these young, bourgeois Viennese women were suffering from hysteria because they had been sexually molested by their fathers and other powerful males in society. And there was probably a reasonable amount of evidence to support this. After Freud presented a paper about this to the Viennese Medical Society (to which many of the accused men belonged), they stopped referring patients to him. Up to this point, Freud had worked six days/wk, about 10 hours a day, and charged the equivalent of $700 American(1980) for an hour.

A couple years later he presented another paper. This paper formed the basis for "Freudianism" to come. He essentially said "The girls fantasized sex with their fathers, because of [enter bizarre Freudian theories here]."

Funny thing, he got his referrals back.

There are still a few Freudian Analysts out there - and Freud is like a prophet to them. But most therapists and analysts don't take Freud seriously any more.