Flaming

Guest c4evap

Guest c4evap
She did? Must be becuase she's straight ballin' outta Compton, G. Yo, They call her C4, becuase she did 20 in the pen for blowin' up rival gang members houses with C4 charges, ya know what I'm sayin'? *scratches turn table, and makes a "C4" gang hand symbol*

Yo, dawg, don't be flashin no signs befo the man! Where yo C4 colors at? I flauntin mine!

Yo bro! Wuz sup! Here be a flick of me n my homies.

voyager_crew.JPG

[Rap along] We be booking outta Compton lika flash mofo. Gonna do sum violence on a dude dats low. He be messin and screwin wit c4 ya see. Gonna do sum damage to BorisP. Yo...pEacE oUT!

c4 ;) [with tongue firmly in cheek]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, dawg, don't be flashin no signs befo the man! Where yo C4 colors at? I flauntin mine!

Yo bro! Wuz sup! Here be a flick of me n my homies.

voyager_crew.JPG

[Rap along] We be booking outta Compton lika flash mofo. Gonna do sum violence on a dude dats low. He be messin and screwin wit c4 ya see. Gonna do sum damage to BorisP. Yo...pEacE oUT!

c4 ;) [with tongue firmly in cheek]

Yo! Yo! Yo!

I be a 'Gundo boy but Compton be ma joy!

Old white man that I be

I be rappin' wit da rest a ye

Guest c4evap

Yo! Yo! Yo!

I be a 'Gundo boy but Compton be ma joy!

Old white man that I be

I be rappin' wit da rest a ye

Are we too old (and too white) to be rapping? I think you and I are pretty close in age. When the "youngsters" read our "raps" they'll prolly tar and feather us!!!

c4 ;)

Guest c4evap
rapping is soo last week

i'll go warm up the tar :p

Geez...and I thought the phrase "so last week" was considered so last week...oh well...

c4 ;)

Just to get this topic back on track, slightly. I for one, was pretty amused by the last option in the poll. "The" spam thread. Like theres only ONE spammng thread or something. Given enough time, and enough BorisP sidetracking, seems that every thread eventually goes completely off topic, and revolves around him.