Zombies

Guest c4evap

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a Zombie but I feel the needs and troubles of Zombie brothers and sisters everywhere in the world. I know the pain that you suffer and the anguish that pulls at your damned souls.

This is why we, the caring members of the Racoon City Evangelical Church of the Glowing thing on the wall that plays music, have set up: Flesh eaters anonymous, so that those of you who take a guilty pleasure in chewng on the bits of other people might have a safe, friendly and fun environment to share their stories and experiences.

The main meeting room which is under seventy five feet of reinforced titanium has been set up with manacles and comfortable chairs so that Zombiekind can gather and moan about life, or rather the lack of it, in general.

The manacles have been provided since we do not want you eating the helpful scientist-staff that have generously (and not at gunpoint) offered their free time helping this branch of the Umbrella Corporation to understand the needs and wants of Zombie kind.

We will be providing a diet of raw homeless later on in the day and fun Zombie-tastic events like, pin the leg on the gimboid and bobbing for spleen.

Further information on our Zombie open days and guest lectures by the notable expert Professor Whan King and his assistant B'rys Phee will be going on during the day in the pink room, this room is off limits to non-gay Zombies and people that do not have a masturbation fetish must remain outside.

For those of you who have lost loved ones to the searing agony of Zombiefication, through excessive masturbation or posting utter bullcrap on internet forums that double as crackpot half-assed supposed 'trickster' wisdom, we do have complimentary shotguns available at the back of the building, so you may blow your heads off and join your loved ones through our - learn to be a Zombie program.

Just three easy steps and you'll be eating a friend for dinner in no time.

For further information on this programme and many others you can contact us on 555-DEADLIKEME or alternatively at http://www.howtobeazombie.com.

A short instructional film will be shown later on, which we have dubbed: George.A.Romeros - Dawn of the Dead.

Guest Mrthumps
indeed mrthumps' date=' thanks for having the time to notice ;)[/quote']

No problem, just glad to help out. :p

Seems my job here is done...

Guest c4evap
macdonalds didnt want to miss out on another market

Is this kinda like "Pork: The other white meat"?

I thought "cat" was the "other" white meat???

<<>>

c4 :p

Guest c4evap

Here's the standings of the poll so far...

I like zombies. - 4 votes.

I am a zombie. - 6 votes.

Zombies are tasty. - 1 vote.

I think Maverick is a zombie. - 4 votes.

Is this the spam thread? - 3 votes.

I XXXXXX a zombie once. - 6 votes. Wow! 6 votes :p WHOOT!

I think the borg are zombies. - 1 vote.

Yo mama. - 3 votes. :p

It's nice to see so many NITESHDW citizens getting out to vote. Keep up the good work folks!

c4 ;)

Here's the standings of the poll so far...

I like zombies. - 4 votes.

I am a zombie. - 6 votes.

Zombies are tasty. - 1 vote.

I think Maverick is a zombie. - 4 votes.

Is this the spam thread? - 3 votes.

I XXXXXX a zombie once. - 6 votes. Wow! 6 votes :p WHOOT!

I think the borg are zombies. - 1 vote.

Yo mama. - 3 votes. :p

It's nice to see so many NITESHDW citizens getting out to vote. Keep up the good work folks!

We all know who gets elected if we don't all turn out to vote!!!

I like my brains with snake thanks :p

mypic10.jpg

Hey Kris! Did you do that on purpose or is it an accident? You have just independently and unintentionally proved my thesis.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Can I give you a big hug and a kiss?

The thing sticking out the top of that guys head is right where the zombie damage is. Look at the eye underneath. It is all squinty and squashed. That side of the head has shrunken, it no longer is intact enough to hold the man's eye wide open.

Boy I could kiss you. Maybe I go kiss my dog instead I am so happy!

Karma and Destiny always come to my rescue. Hallelujah!

See. There is a reward for being good like me. When the going gets tough, when the animals are biting at every side, Karma and Destiny ride to the rescue of the righteous. ;)

BorisP said

when the animals are biting at every side, Karma and Destiny ride to the rescue of the righteous.

so we are zombies and biting animals too and you are righteous and above us ?? cool.

can I be a zombie wolf then It would be awesome

Actual zombie head found wandering through another thread.

MP-BTN-027.jpg

c4 :p

Isn't that a young, rebellious Davros, before the eye implant and hair loss? O.o

Edit:

Please do not confuse Zombies and Vampires in these threads!

Ummm... Chinese zombies are a lot like vampires... they also have cool seals stamped on their faces to control them and they hop around a lot.

are you all sure thats not iggy pop?

vote maverick!

if you vote for me i will:

create equal opportunities for all undead

make organ donation mandatory for anyone choosing to die a mortal death

mobilise teams of surgeons to sew on those troublesome rotten limbs which constantly fall of

i will abolish withch hunters, vampire hunters - except the frog brothers who are cool - and zombie er killers

voting for maverick ensures a safer future for all undead.3

vote maverick!

sits vac

1 x campaign manager

teams of canvassers

team managers

anyone who would like to help on the vote maverick for zombie representitive campaign apply here.

i will be polling the electorate at some time soon if any of you lads wanna help out.

C4 see me in my office :p