Zombies

Guest c4evap

Guest c4evap
sits vac

1 x campaign manager

teams of canvassers

team managers

anyone who would like to help on the vote maverick for zombie representitive campaign apply here.

i will be polling the electorate at some time soon if any of you lads wanna help out.

C4 see me in my office :p

Psssssssssssssst...Maverick.....I can swing the election your way if you can rid us of BorisP. C'mon, you're a "can do" type O guy...yes? Then...I'll meet ya in your office...

c4 ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kris! Did you do that on purpose or is it an accident? You have just independently and unintentionally proved my thesis.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Can I give you a big hug and a kiss?

sure whatever turns you on ;) hehe

I came across that pic and several other cool ones when looking for an image of a brain. it is from a prosthetics website, they do some really good work. even do vulcan ears

Space_Ear_Tips.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I like zombies cause you can shoot them and shoot them and shoot them and shoot them and shoot them and shoot them and ..... ( Somebody Stop Me!)

Judging from your avatar, I would have guessed that you were more the: "i-like-ta-blow-things-up" kinda guy! :D

Ah! Uh! My head hurts! Where am I. I've been lying here unconcious for a while! You (Pointing out to Gorunnova) I'll shoot you too cause it seems to me that you are zombie too. :p

I eat so much that i can explode.That is why my avatar is a bomb! :p

I'm no zombie! I'm a wraith! Can't you tell by my avatar? ;)

yeh sure. the last wraith i saw looked just like a green and red splodge.

but hey you look good in black. have you thought about finishing off that look with a pair of wayfarers?

Guest c4evap

but hey you look good in black. have you thought about finishing off that look with a pair of wayfarers?

I couldn't see anything in his avatar either...so I decided to download and enlarge it to see what it is. Nothing showed in Paint but windows viewer did reveal something. I used a "screen capture" prog and here it is.

c4 ;)

I couldn't see anything in his avatar either...so I decided to download and enlarge it to see what it is. Nothing showed in Paint but windows viewer did reveal something. I used a "screen capture" prog and here it is.

c4 ;)

nice one c4.

definately needs a pair of wayfarers B)

Guest c4evap
spam thread yes or no?! we need another poll...

Since I was the one who started this thread...

YES!

...this IS a spam thread (can't you tell by the thread title?)

SPAM AWAY!!!

spam.gif

c4 :p