The promotion announcement thread!

TetsuoShima

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah philly your one of the bods you only see in one episode as you normally get either phasered' date=' eaten by a furry green monster or just be the first to contract a fatal virus[/quote']

LOL, happily I've never had that rank.... So no virusses, deaths and other non fun stuff... :p

Hey, hey, hey, I didn't get promoted, but this IS my 2000th post (all real posts btw).

I figured, that it deserved a little celebration! :D

200 more to go before I finally get to be an admiral and can get rid of this single pip.

Well, see y'all in about a month (or 2) or so.... ;)

i don't think you'l need a month - you've made 111 posts in 10 days - by next week - you'l have your second pip :)

i don't think you'l need a month - you've made 111 posts in 10 days - by next week - you'l have your second pip :)

Actually, it was 11 days (I just counted them... :) ). If I continue at this rate, It'll be 8-9 more days...

You've been trying to hold back a little these last few day, haven't you (or maybe my mind has been up in the clouds to much again lately). I understand, I didn't want to be commodore either. Can't wait to get rid of this wretched single pip, I feel like an ensign again (=7 months ago) :D

I noticed myself too that my posts/day count has risen slightly over these last few days. I've been meaning to get it down, but the only way to do that at reasonably fast pace, is to not post... And we can't have that now, can we... :cyclops:

yeah your right - i don't really want to be Comma.....oh my what's this!!! A new pip!!!

well i never saw this coming....

:);):)

actually - i just found the forum to be a bit slow lately - not much going on...

But anyway - i give up my Starship...and fleet....and accept....THE DESK...sounds like it's going to be a fun winter....

yeah philly your one of the bods you only see in one episode as you normally get either phasered' date=' eaten by a furry green monster or just be the first to contract a fatal virus[/quote']

Nooo......

Damnit Jim im to young to die!