The promotion announcement thread!

TetsuoShima

Hey guys, I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread that is used exclusively to announce your own promotions.

Please don't spam or post anything else in here!

That said, I'm pleased to announce my own promotion to Captain. I'm currently awaiting my next command assignment! On to the rank of Fleet Captain I say!  :p

EDIT: If you want to see how much longer it will take you before you earn your next promotion, check out this thread.

EDIT2: new link

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c4evap

I made Commander again. Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

EDIT: Ah...does this come with a pay raise and a command of my own???

c4 :D

I started out with the Janitor rating, then moved up the ranks to Chief Something-or-Other. But my real goal is to understand how long it would take someone to post enough times to get to the very top ranking.

Hint: I think I'll be in an old folks home before I get that many posts under my utility belt. :o

Huh.... Looks like I'm back to Lt. Commander now. Not sure how that happened, I must be getting carried away with the Word games / story threads. It was literally yesterday when I announced my Lt. Sr. Grade, wasn;t it?

Jippie, I have been given the rank of Fleet Captain. Too bad it happened one post early, I wanted this post to be the promotion post, but I wasn't paying attention enough.

Ah, who cares anyway....

Heehee, fleet captain Tetsuo.... It has a nice ring to it! :cyclops: