The promotion announcement thread!

TetsuoShima

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank all the threads that made this second strip possible. I feel an addiction setting in.

Damn, you've been longer around than me and I thought I posted not much.

I thought i posted too much..... then i met c4evap - she must be addicted too - were all adicts here!!! ;).........Although in saying that - i started posting on this forum a couple of months after I registered....

I would like to thank all the threads that made this second strip possible. I feel an addiction setting in.

Damn, you've been longer around than me and I thought I posted not much.

I thought i posted too much..... then i met c4evap - she must be addicted too - were all adicts here!!! ;).........Although in saying that - i started posting on this forum a couple of months after I registered....

Yes, you seem to be getting the hang of it, before I went on vacation I was at the exact same amount of posts as you. Now i'm 200 behind. :p

Well I seem to have aquired 3 shiny gold pips with this post. An from reading this this thread I have a fine body of men Following me:o

I think I've died and went to heaven :p

Yes an i think it took you about.....a month to earn those pips - u were Warrent officer not long ago ;)

Well I seem to have aquired 3 shiny gold pips with this post. An from reading this this thread I have a fine body of men Following me:o

I think I've died and went to heaven :p

Yes an i think it took you about.....a month to earn those pips - u were Warrent officer not long ago ;)

It's taken me 20 days (aug 23 - sept 12) to reach commander from Chief (senior). I was on 151 post when I returned after my absence and (as of this post) I'm currently on 663 posts. An average of 25.6 posts per day.

Guess you don't have to sleep with anyone to get to the top, you just need a big mouth.