The promotion announcement thread!

TetsuoShima

Who has actually made the most posts on the Forum - Nite has made about 1500 so far (without the 5000 he added)

I think that would be VonHelton, Rear Admiral VonHelton that is... He has over 2400 'real posts'. But he kind of cheated also. He managed to post over 1500 posts over a weekend somewhere in the beginning of the year... And then the forum was wiped... :(

Someone who didn't cheat at all and has the most 'real' posts might be elderbear, Commodore elderbear that is... He's got over 1700 posts and I'm pretty sure he didn't cheat in any way.

Maybe I missed someone, not sure... :rolleyes:

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it like it is the rankings are encoraging people like me to post.

Only started posting on the forum a few weeks ago after joining the site last year.

So far replies to my posts have been pretty intelligent and worthwhile reading :D

Keep it like it is the rankings are encoraging people like me to post.

Only started posting on the forum a few weeks ago after joining the site last year.

So far replies to my posts have been pretty intelligent and worthwhile reading :D

That is very true.

Everyone i have talked to, has had something constructive to say.

Well I made it to to the lofty ranks of Captain, it's time to unveil my very own ship:

The USS ______________ (any Suggestions?)

Now I'm just looking for able bodied men. Oh and someone to crew the ship as well :p

It time to slip into the ready room, lose the heels, put my feet up on the new desk and drink a nice glass of red to celebrate my success.

see you back here in 250 posts!!!!!

Well I made it to to the lofty ranks of Captain, it's time to unveil my very own ship:

The USS ______________ (any Suggestions?)

Now I'm just looking for able bodied men. Oh and someone to crew the ship as well :p

It time to slip into the ready room, lose the heels, put my feet up on the new desk and drink a nice glass of red to celebrate my success.

see you back here in 250 posts!!!!!

Aye! Aye! Captain

Dont forget to pick me as your First Officer.

How about the "USS Transformation" ;)

........Congratulations Captain Pella.........

Now do i call you Sir of would you prefer Ma'am

Well i didn't take you long to make it too captain :) - Warrent officer just last month i beleive. I'm not much better actually......anyway this topic is turning into an archeive - people making there way up the chain of command

Yes it seems that way,,

Still your not so bad yourself nearly 1000 posts..

well done

Well i didn't take you long to make it too captain :) - Warrent officer just last month i beleive. I'm not much better actually......anyway this topic is turning into an archeive - people making there way up the chain of command

Yes it seems that way,,

Still your not so bad yourself nearly 1000 posts..

well done

and there i am - 1000!!!