What is your problem? Dogpile on BorisP

BorisP

If there is a person interested in what I say or responding to what I say, it is very difficult to find them in the mob. Why don't we just get this over with?

We got the accusations of hate from the mob.

BorisP hates gay.

Why? I never said that.

Moderator Deletion

Isrealis

Moderator Deletion

When I clearly tell you that you are programmed, that I can back up everything I say, you continue acting according to your programming. You keep running in circles, pulling your hair out and screaming. As a rational adult, you should be willing to examine the evidence and reach a conclusion.

Moderator Warning: BorisP, this is your second warning about this topic. Even though you believe you can back up everything you say, you have bee warned that this BBS is not the forum for expressing your ideas about Israel and/or Jews.

Moderator Deletion

No one here has done anything but react to my statements. I think elderbear deleted two or 3 posts that included the word "Isreali". Why? I have no clue other than he is acting according to his programming.

I have miscalculated here. I thought Sci Fi = intelligence. It does not. Sci Fi = I like special effects = I don't like scientific thought or study or work or methods.

Moderator Deletion

I can easily and plainly prove that gay people are inferior to normal people. That they are usually unhealthy. But I can only prove it to thinking people with patience for things they do not immediately understand.

Moderator Warning: This will no longer be permitted here on NiteShdw's BBS. You may believe what you like about gay people, but you are not permitted to post bigoted statements about them here. You have your blog and website available to you for that purpose. Also, you are not to post about masturbation or what you believe its effects are.

In my judgement? The majority of people here are the same fools, yes I plainly and with intent said fools, who believed their were WMD in Iraq. The experts said WMD in Iraq so these fools just accepted it. Now that the claim is a lie, do you think these people have learned a lesson? Nope. They still swear the only way to learn is for an expert to give you your instructions.

Moderator Deletion

Do you think those people apologized to me? Nope. Do you think those people suffered any ill consequences for banning me even though I was right and they are wrong? Nope.

I was punished and ostracized for the crime of being correct.

Will anyone here, in 5 or 10 years when they find out I am right, apologize to me or feel regret for attacking me? Nope. People are animals. Really. The few humans you meet in life? No matter how hard it is to get along, NEVER LET THEM GO. When you realize that you are a human in the midst of a flock of sheep, you will realize just how precious and rare these fellow thinking humans are. I can think of about 3 people in my life who I would classify as intellectuals that were open to new ideas and willing to discuss them. People who could see past their programming to the reality beyond it.

One of the posts with the word "israeli" in it? I very plainly said that you are programmed to a false reality so that you could not become powerful. If you have power, you are a threat to the powers in charge now. It is just like the premise of the matrix. You are wasting your lives on meaningless junk so you never find out who and what you really are.

I always wondered if elderbear was a tool. He deleted those posts on orders. I don't know if I ever got to it, but there is good and evil in the world. Good and evil chose people to use to accomplish their goals. Obviously evil will try to stop talk about evil. I think evil used elderbear to remove my informative posts. Elderbear himself is not evil. He is just a tool. Anybody can be a tool for evil. A drunk man who evil uses to run over a good person with their car.

You ever hear about Stephen King? He was walking downs the side of a road. A drunk guy in a truck was driving down the road. The drunk swerved all the way across the road and ran over Stephen King. A man who has authored dozens of novels discussing how evil works. Evil took control of that drunk man and made him run over Stephen King. Evil takes control of people to stop discussion of Israel or anything else that exposes evil's plan's to destroy the world. Like homosexuality.

Moderator Deletion

So here is your chance mob members. Moderator Deletion I said lots of people here are unthinking animals. I brought up the concepts of good and evil.

Go ahead. Open up. Drain all of your hate out into this thread. When it reaches critical mass, elderbear will act and the problem, BorisP, will be removed.

Moderator Notice: Those who "drain hate" into this thread will also be moderated. Do not do so.

And in 5 years or so, when you understand the sacrifices I made, light some incense to me and very clearly think "BorisP, I was wrong and I apologize". I will hear you and say thanks.

You guys didn't know that did you? That I know when you are thinking or writing about me?

It is so much easier to remove a good person who has broken no rules and acts courteous and adult like than it is to quiet screaming babies.

Moderator Edit: This post has been removed since it has no relevance to the subject matter at hand and topic - please do not use these forums as a pesonal soapbox to make racial and political attacks on civilians and members of governmental authorities.

Now i am worried, allthough many of us have given you plenty of facts that state that you are wrong. You seem to be unable to either read those post or understand them. Instead you try to annoy us by stating incorrect theories and saying that anybody who doesn't agree is stupid ignorant etc. Either you are trying to get banned or you are so deluded about the world around you, that you can not grasp the basic skills of social behaviour. If you are trying to get banned you will be the first, and if this is going to happen i will regretfully have no problems with it.

Now i am worried' date=' allthough many of us have given you plenty of facts that state that you are wrong. You seem to be unable to either read those post or understand them. Instead you try to annoy us by stating incorrect theories and saying that anybody who doesn't agree is stupid ignorant etc. Either you are trying to get banned or you are so deluded about the world around you, that you can not grasp the basic skills of social behaviour. If you are trying to get banned you will be the first, and if this is going to happen i will regretfully have no problems with it. [/quote']

Many of the posts BorisP makes are so long i don't bother reading them but i think perhaps we are being a little unfair - esspecially with the Ignore BorisP week thread. - I think that if BorisP says somthing insalting, wrong or stupid then you should just ignore him.

True i don't like the ignore borisp thread, that doens't make it better... But he has made a lot of mistakes and insults i don't like. If he'd chosen to better his life, he could have done that a long time ago, but if he decides from now on not to make any insults and listen to others i'll actually like his posts.

Now i am worried' date=' allthough many of us have given you plenty of facts that state that you are wrong. You seem to be unable to either read those post or understand them. Instead you try to annoy us by stating incorrect theories and saying that anybody who doesn't agree is stupid ignorant etc. Either you are trying to get banned or you are so deluded about the world around you, that you can not grasp the basic skills of social behaviour. If you are trying to get banned you will be the first, and if this is going to happen i will regretfully have no problems with it. [/quote']

Many of the posts BorisP makes are so long i don't bother reading them but i think perhaps we are being a little unfair - esspecially with the Ignore BorisP week thread. - I think that if BorisP says somthing insalting, wrong or stupid then you should just ignore him.

Yeah, I have to agree that the Ignore BorisP Week thread is not good form. And I understand that BorisP has made statements that are offensive. But I think we have three choices: either respond directly to those statements and challenge them; ignore them and move on; or if they are really bad report it to the moderator. But to create a thread which only antagonizes BorisP ain't right either.

Somewhere I remember being taught that two wrongs don't make it right.

Yeah, I have to agree that the Ignore BorisP Week thread is not good form. And I understand that BorisP has made statements that are offensive. But I think we have three choices: either respond directly to those statements and challenge them; ignore them and move on; or if they are really bad report it to the moderator. But to create a thread which only antagonizes BorisP ain't right either.

Somewhere I remember being taught that two wrongs don't make it right.

The moderators normally go through the topics anyways so if there are any offensive posts they are deleted and i think the Ingore BorisP week thread has been deleted.

It is science fact that people are designed to be balanced. It is science fact that homosexuals are not balanced. Homo means one. One cannot be balanced. 2 is balanced. 1 on either side.

I can clearly demonstrate this idea to people who listen. People who think. People who have patience. When a person goes to school, each subject is taken for 6 months of the year. 6 months. I have talked for about a week maybe. In one weeks time, people that never thought of any of this before, feel they are qualified to tell me, the teacher, the expert, that I don't know what I am talking about and should be run out of town.

If a classroom full of children goes to the principle after one week of school and asks that their teacher be fired, what do you think the reaction would be?

I'm mainly a lurker in this forum and have come across some of your posts claiming that homosexuals are unbalanced. I am willing to read your proof on this.

My only problem with your claim is that 1) If you are referring to homosexuals being physically unbalanced, then you are the only person I have ever come across to make such a claim and I would like to be able to read further on your sources for this. 2) If you are trying to say that homosexuals are mentally unbalanced, then I think it is necessary to remind you that the American Psychological Association, a group of unbiased professionals trained, certified and credentialed in matters dealing with the human mind, came to a consensus nearly 30 years ago that homosexuals are not unbalanced. http://www.apa.org/pubinfo/answers.html

As I wrote above, I am willing to keep an open mind and read as you prove this claim. Hopefully you are able to quote sources that are unbiased and with proper credentials for the subject-matter.

You are also claiming to be a teacher. While you are citing your sources to prove your claims (as any teacher would expect you to), please also let me know which fields you are certified to teach and from whom is this authority granted.

He has yet to give any credible evidence for his claims... that's why we're so annoyed by his insistance. He says the same things over and over, and gives strange pictures and movie clips as 'proof', and lashes out at people who push for real evidence.

I hope you're not thinking I'm defending him. I guess I have not seen enough posts to see he isn't proving what he says. I noticed a reply of his was removed. Am I safe in assuming it was biggotted and hateful with no basis in reality?

I'll answer this:

The reply that was removed was totally off-topic and nothing to do with the thread in question, that's part of a moderators job, to remove potentially offensive topics and threads/posts.

It was in short an excuse to rail on G.W.Bush some more, and did not bare any relevance to the topic at hand.

So it would seem that ebear wants the mods to do more now in the policing of the forums, so expect to see a lot more red around here if things continue to go as they are, this counts for anyone and not just Boris that breaks the rules of conduct.

As an example: A post made about Pirates and Peg legs leading to talk about gays/homesexuality, you should read that Temmosus. That post should have been locked along with most of his and any anti Boris posts.

Imho.

If you post a thread that breaks the AUP it should be locked, plain and simple...regardless of who you are.

This is going to be my last post on the subject of BorisP. I've gone through and read a number of his posts, and here's the pattern I see:

1. BorisP posts a ridiculous subject topic, then proceeds to place bait in the posts. The bait usually is some allusion to a grand conspiracy of racial or gender origins. He supports these allusions through some absurdly bad photoshop techniques or some movie clip or some obscure website. But he says just enough to rope people in and start the fur flying.

2. Once people respond, BorisP ignores them or claims he's not being heard or will proceed to throw further bait into the trap he's already laid.

3. By this time a number of people are pointing out the racial or bigoted overtones in the posts, or they're pointing out the amorphous nature of the absurd accusations Boris rails about in his (often) long tomes. But no matter, the war has started, and that is exactly what BorisP wanted. Insted of talking about shows or current events or even just small talk, we're all spending time talking about Boris or talking about his topics.

So I'm not getting into these BorisP started threads again. They're typically ludicrous, they have little to no basis in reality, and are just put out there to try to get us to all respond. And we do respond - look how many Topics BorisP has started that are filled with multiple page responses!

Anyway, I want to spend my time talking about real events and about sci-fi, and not spend time talking about BorisP or his National Enquirer-esque topics. B)

Guest c4evap
Yo! Member of da C4 ganger club! Yo!

Just a reminder General Lee...your dues are over due! :p

I just can't get my head around people wanting to defend this guy.

Seriously - after all the Ill Will , Insults and Hurtful comments made by this guy people still seem to think he's got some sort of right to be immune from receiving the very treatment he hands out so lavishly onto others.

The Ignore Boris thread did not start by accident it is a reaction to many many posts by this guy - and while the MODS continue to do nothing about him people are starting to act on their own.

EXACTLY! Couldn't have said it better myself!

EDIT: Removed extra sig line.

c4 B)