Fill in the blank game (Voyager)

gjnave

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Part of the rules is not to let the story get gross... let's get away from crotchless panties and french kissing **

Wow, define "gross". If you think natural things are gross then... well, nevermind....

Anyhow, it's Saturday, Party time, let it rip

*This is not a flame post*

I'm just trying to keep the story reasonable and inteligible. Potty and sex humor are the easiest escapes for an uncreative story -- which is what i was trying to avoid when starting this game.

But if everyone feels the need...

giggle insanely. He laughed so much he peed his pants. B'elanna' date=' who was nearby watching, ________________[/quote']

was completely disgusted and called Harry a P'tak! Janeway then called a meeting to _________

**Part of the rules is not to let the story get gross... let's get away from crotchless panties and french kissing **

Wow, define "gross". If you think natural things are gross then... well, nevermind....

Anyhow, it's Saturday, Party time, let it rip

*This is not a flame post*

I'm just trying to keep the story reasonable and inteligible. Potty and sex humor are the easiest escapes for an uncreative story -- which is what i was trying to avoid when starting this game.

But if everyone feels the need...

Give it a rest man. You even replied to several of the messages after that first "kiss" appeared, and I have long since edited it out. Jeesh. Have a sense of humour, and don't be a control freak.

Only a handfull of us see this stuff here anyhow, so why sweat it?

ask what to do do about this crises. After the meeting, Harry left the bridge, and went to the Astrometrics lab himself. While there, Harry who was not all that familiar with the equipment there, nevertheless deduced that the Voyager crew was in certain danger from _____

Give it a rest man. You even replied to several of the messages after that first "kiss" appeared, and I have long since edited it out. Jeesh. Have a sense of humour, and don't be a control freak.

Only a handfull of us see this stuff here anyhow, so why sweat it?

I'm sorry I didn't think i was sweating it; just stating my reasons for my initial post and then letting the game go on.

So... cosider it dropped and let the game go on. LOL B)

was completely disgusted and called Harry a P'tak! Janeway then called a meeting to _________

use an excuse for drinking more coffee. However the replicator errored and replicated ____.

ask what to do do about this crises. After the meeting, Harry left the bridge, and went to the Astrometrics lab himself. While there, Harry who was not all that familiar with the equipment there, nevertheless deduced that the Voyager crew was in certain danger from _____

(sorry gjnave, he was first)

cancellation by the network. In order to boost the ratings, Janeway immediately ordered the ship to ______

Guest c4evap

transverse the universe in search of adventure. Meanwhile, Archer and Trip (having been blown into the future by a freak transwarp BBQ grill accident) suddenly appeared aboard Voyager fused at the hip and sporting a _____________

c4 :p

pair of tongs between them. The tongs was what had joined them at the hip. Yes, they were BBQ tongs, and they were covered with BBQ sauce, and slimey putrified meat juices.... But.... The odd thing was, when they each appeared, they were butt naked, except that each of them wore thongs... which were pierced at the hip by the tongs, which binded them. Very odd... so the crew of Voyager thought....yet a few, were a bit aroused, not surprisingly.

Anyhow, soon after that Janeway with the help of a time ship, was able to send Trip and Archer back to where they belonged, and restored the timeline.... with the exception of one thing...

Now, in the Delta Quandrant, the Borg were_____

Wheeling and deeling with the Dominion. The Borg have assimilated some ferengi busniessmen recentelly, and have embraced profiteering and capitalisim, instead of forced ssimilation. Believe it or not, the collective are in the market for a SLIGHTLY used ____.

(I'll merge this and the previous response together)

assimilated tribble, with which they could use their cuteness to conquer the galaxy. But Seven of Nine decided that the Borg embracing capitalism would be too much like a 21st century software company on Earth, so she then started a plan to _________

Have yet another BBQ on the bridge, and withhold all grain products from the Borg.

And after that BBQ, the crew of Voyager, were soon to enter the phase that some would later call "The Year of Hell." While there, in that desperate and dingy space, suddenly, a human from the year 2005 appeared. Odd thing was, they recognized him. He was the same man from before, who went by the name "Elderbear." So, the Ebear was immediately spaced, and died a horrific death... or did he?

Anyhow, by this time, there was no food left, so the tribbles left them all alone, and brought some nanobots with them to start a new_____

the Brown Derby.... yes even that name smells of food, but, the shape of the Derby, influenced so many advanced races, many of which had time travel, that some eventually made protoypes, and traveld back thru time to earth's past, and were known to people in the past as "the greys." Fadora also comes to mind, but it does not suggest food.

Meanwhile, Janeway had her hands full with the tribble trouble and Borg trouble.... All of a sudden, a craft appeared from the _______

space inside Brannon Braga's head. It was a time ship from the future and was obviously more powerful than anything the Federation had at that time because it had FOURTEEN nacelles and could seperate into THIRTY THREE different parts. It then proceeded to hail Voyager and demand that ________