Fill in the blank game (TNG)

macnbc

Guest c4evap

more confused than at any other time in this thread. "WTF is going on", he lamented. "It used to be cool", he thought as he tuged on his tunic. "I could always count on _________________

c4 B)

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sexy, lucious, beautiful Wesly Crusher to Oil my bald Head......" Picard thought

"Starfleet Academy indeed..." He grumbled as he flipped around his personal database with questionable images of the young Acting Ensing.

Not a moment later, Data, Lore, Data's Android Mother and his daughter Lal all burst in and challenged Picard to a deadly contest.

Who could do "the Robot" dance better.

Guest c4evap

But Picard wasn't in the mood and had them all dismantled and turned in jukeboxes. Meanwhile in Ten forward ___________

c4 ;)

Laforge and Troi were having a conversation about the newly installed jukeboxes. Riker, and his "I'm all that and a bag of chips" saunter came up to laforge and explained to him that "theres something wrong with the warp phase thinimajigger.... the thing that... er.... makes the ship... the blue thing with the flashing lights." laforge, having no idea what the hell the Exectuive officer was talking about ____________

instantly broke into song, Riker rushed off screaming, "Dont stop, I'm just going to get my trombone" Troi rolled her eyes and commented, "If i had gotten as much action from him as that trombone gets then maby"......................

Guest c4evap

then maybe...she suddenley grabbed Riker by the back of the head and proceeded to smash is puss over and over into one of their newly aquired jukeboxes. "Take that!", hissed Troi. "You over bearing, tin plated, swaggering dict"...she suddenly broke off in mid-sentence experiencing an overwhelming feeling of Deja vu. Where had she heard those words before. In a flash it came to her and she ________________

c4 B)

smiled as she remembered her mother beating the hell out of her father. and they said true love was dead she snickered. La Forge meanwhile was starting to get a buzz off the two spliffs he had bogarted while he was in the maintenance locker, Hey Babe he crooned What about..................