Ur desktop - sooooo

Engineer101

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's what my screens look like right now (except that the right one has this forum on it while I'm typing):

Desktop.jpg

The left monitor always is littered with all the stuff that I need for making posts and whatnot; Firefox window (with google, WikipediA, Photobucket, ImageShack, Ripway, emoticons, tv listings...), EditPadLite (with private notes and for writing longer posts), Gaim (with my Gmail, ICQ and msn accounts), Thunderbird ...

_dane

Here's what my screens look like right now (except that the right one has this forum on it while I'm typing):

Desktop.jpg

The left monitor always is littered with all the stuff that I need for making posts and whatnot; Firefox window (with google, WikipediA, Photobucket, ImageShack, Ripway, emoticons, tv listings...), EditPadLite (with private notes and for writing longer posts), Gaim (with my Gmail, ICQ and msn accounts), Thunderbird ...

_dane

NEO? :cyclops:

• 8 months later...
Guest Keyser Soze

That's an interesting setup you have there Megalith and your background pic is amazing.

Are you running Vista by chance or have you used windowsblinds or something similar to get that look?