What is/was your favourite Klingon/Romulan/Cardassian starship?

TetsuoShima

I'm sure I forgot a few, but these are the best known (I think?).

Just pick wichever you think is best. Feel free to state why! Please remain friendly to your fellow StarTrek fans, even if they differ in opinion and follow the forum rules at all times!

If you don't know all starship-types, this website will surely help you to rember them!

Here's what I'm gonna do: I'll be posting 3 polls. One for Federation vessels, one for Klingon, Romulan and Cardassian Vessels (= "near enemies") and one for remaining vessels. At a certain point when I think 'the battle' is over, I'll be integrating the three best scoring ships from all polls (this makes a total of 9 vessels) into one single poll. Then we can decide which is the overall favourite!

At a later time I may decide (or if you want to) to integrate vessels from other universes than the StarTrek Universe...

Have fun discussing this very interesting subject! :D

Edit: Credits go to Beawulf, it was his idea. And a good idea if I may say so! :cyclops:

I looked up the Bio on the Romulan warbird, a.k.a the coolest ship in any fleet. And this is what i got;

D'deridex-class B-type Warbird

DIMENSIONS:

Length: 1200 m

Width: 1000 m

Height: 400 m

WEAPONS:

10 Disruptor cannons

6 Plasma torpedo bays

The A-type Warbird is considered the flagship class of the Romulan Warfleet (first encountered in 2364 when the Romulans violated the Romulan Neutral Zone in response to attacks the Borg). It is the largest vessel ever built by the Romulan Star Empire and currently out-classes any Federation starship in existence, including the new Sovereign-class starship(was nearly twice the overall lenght of a Galaxy-class starship). Warbird utilized an artificial quantum singularity as a power souce for its warp drive system.With its massive array of weapons, which includes 6 plasma torpedo bays and 10 disruptor cannons, the A-type is one of the most feared warships in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.

And the romulans take the lead agian!!!!!! Whoop!!! no one can denye that the klingons look cool but just look at th warbird and the weapons bio I put up eariler ans then say klingons are cooler...

What I love about the D'Deridex is that it looks Alien and nothinhing like a traditional Star Trek ship, especially when you see it from the side. it's all curves, few angles. B)