Do the responses to this poll indicate an overwhelming majority?

synexo

I walk against the wind! I voted YES!

EDIT: Remember...you don't have to have a point to have a point!!!

c4 ;)

Well that dosn't make sense becasue if you don't have a point then your not making a point......these pointless topics - they always start the best debates

Oi Vey....

I like the pissing-in-the-wind feeling of being a smartass:

I abstained from voting on the premise that observing a system immediately changes the system, such that what was there previous to the observation is not what was there after the observation, and that the acting of observing in itself is an affect. Therefore the answer to this poll is null and void as the overall effect on the system is such that an equilibrium and accurate state cannot be achieved....

How was that for chaotic?

I abstained from voting on the premise that observing a system immediately changes the system, such that what was there previous to the observation is not what was there after the observation, and that the acting of observing in itself is an affect. Therefore the answer to this poll is null and void as the overall effect on the system is such that an equilibrium and accurate state cannot be achieved....

Schrodingers cat creeps up yet again!

Really this poll should reach a point where the answers are nearly 50/50 yes and no, or else the "Yes" vote should start overcoming the "No" and stay that way. Right now there is a "No" majority, but whether or not it is 'overwhelming' is a matter of opinion. If the "Yes" votes ever get to a point where most people would consider it overwhelming, then most of the new votes should also then be "Yes", but if we never reach a 'critical mass' of "Yes" votes, then it sould remain roughly split.

I walk against the wind! I voted YES!

EDIT: Remember...you don't have to have a point to have a point!!!

c4 ;)

Well that dosn't make sense becasue if you don't have a point then your not making a point......these pointless topics - they always start the best debates

Actually, I was making a veiled reference to an animated TV movie from 1971 called The Point. With music by Harry Nilsson.

In the movie...Oblio is a boy born with a round head in a world of pointy headed people. He travels around trying to find his point and finally realizes that "you don't have to have a point to have a point". Good clean fun for the whole family.

c4 :D